Torture

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bona was surprised when she was greeted by Xuanyi's warm hug the moment she opened the door of their dorm. She and Eunseo had no idea that the Chinity will visit them today.

"What's wrong? You look stressed, Bona." Xuanyi said as her right hand rested on Bona's waist. She really missed the smaller girl.

Bona forced a smile even though she knew Xuanyi can tell it is forced. She doesn't want to worry her members esp the maknaes who are always lively.

"Is it about Eunseo? What did the doctor tell?" Xuanyi whispered knowing that Bona doesn't want to worry their members.

Before Bona can respond, she noticed Chengxiao walked closer to Eunseo who just entered the dorm. Chengxiao looks so happy as she circled her hands on Eunseo's neck.

"Surprise! Did you miss me?" Xiao asked with a bright smile. Eunseo smiled back at her but Xiao can feel that Eunseo looks tensed. "What's wrong? Tell me that you can finally remember our precious memories. Please, Eunseo?"

Everyone fell into silence and just watching Eunxiao who's staring into each others eyes. Eunseo doesn't want to make Chengxiao cry but she really wants to ask a lot of questions to her.

"How can I do that if my mind choose to forget you? Until now, I can't remember all of my past moments with you, Seongso. I'm sorry." Eunseo said sincerely. She felt ChengXiao's hold on her neck slowly loosened so she tried to cupped her cheeks but before she do it, a hard slap landed on her right cheek.

Their members are all surprised esp Bona and Exy who run closer between them. Exy stood next to Chengxiao while Bona stood next to Eunseo who is still in shock.

"Maknaes, go to your room now." Exy commanded but the 99line are still watching them. "I said go to your own rooms. Now!"

Seola, Dawon and Soobin helped forcing the younger members to go to their bedrooms even though they whined telling that they want to help. Luda took a glance at Eunxiao first before following the other members away. The only people left on the living room are Exy, Bona, Eunseo and the Chinity.

"How long will you keep on torturing me like this? Why do you keep on telling me that you can't remember your past with me? Why only with me?!" Xiao cried making both Exy and Meiqi rubbed her back comfortingly. "Why are you doing this to me? What have I done to you, Eunseo?"

"Can't you remember what have you done to Eunseo before she lost her memories, Seongso? You are the one who should answer that and not Eunseo. What the fxck u did to her that her mind chose to forget you?" Bona said finally losing her control.

Everyone felt surprised because of Bona's choice of words making Exy reminded her about "No cursing rule" in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter