Happy

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiao doesn't care about Eunseo's romantic dinner surprise for her, in fact, she hates it instead for stealing Eunseo's life.

If only she didn't went out to meet her friend,

if only she didn't leave Eunseo again.

If only...

if only she could turn back time, she will never let go of Eunseo's hand again.

Xiao keeps on blaming herself. She thinks she's the reason why Eunseo fell in depression, why Eunseo suffered dissociative amnesia and now, Eunseo died because of thinking about surprising her. That really surprise Xiao but not in a good way.

Xiao is still crying her heart out while kneeling on the floor when the door opened again. Exy entered with Xuanyi and Meiqi, they are all surprised when they saw Xiao crying while the three other girls are sharing guilty stares.

"Seongso? Why are you crying?" Exy asked then glared at the three girls who walked away from Xiao.

Xiao looked up at Exy with her bloodshot eyes making the newly came girls scared. "Exy unnie..."

Meiqi and Xuanyi walked closer to Xiao then helped her sit in one of the chairs. Exy gave her deadliest glare to the three actresses who looks guilty but unapologetic.

"Explain, Kim Jiyeon." Exy said.

Bona shrugged. "We just want to give Seongso a warm-up. We know she'll cry even more harder later."

Xiao looked at Bona curiously. "What? What do you mean, Bona unnie?"

"Cheng Xiao Xiao."

Xiao widen her eyes when she heard that voice. She looked at the doorway again and saw Eunseo walking closer to her with a big smile on her face. Xiao doesn't know if she's hallucinating.

Is her mind playing with her? This can't be.

Eunseo kneeled down in front of Xiao then gave her a bouquet of flowers. The other members started teasing them but they all fell into silence when Xiao slapped Eunseo's face.

Xiao gasped with tears rolling down from her eyes. "You are real? But...Bona unnie told me that... you are already dead, Eunseo. How could this be?"

All eyes landed on Bona who shrugged. "Correction. Seola unnie and Dawon helped me too in this prank. Chill, guys."

Eunseo glared at Bona. "Kim Jiyeon. How could you..." She didn't finished her words when Xiao launched forward to her while sobbing.

"I'm sorry for slapping you, Eunseo. I just want to make sure that you're real. I am so worried and scared thinking that I'm gonna lose you permanently. I-I can't live without you, Eunseo. I love you so much." Xiao confessed while holding tightly to Eunseo who smiled while rubbing her back.

Bona smiled but she noticed Exy is still glaring at her. She just smirked then clapped her hands grabbing the attention of everyone on the rooftop deck. "It's time for us to give Seongso and Eunseo the privacy they both deserve tonight. Let's go now."

"Hey. That's my line." Exy complained but Bona just ignored her.

The other WJSN members exit the rooftop deck after giving cheering words to Eunxiao. Xiao is still in shock and she's confuse in what's going on but she's happy because Eunseo is alive and with her tonight.

Xiao felt so special because of the way Eunseo is treating her in their first rooftop dinner date.

'But, is it really a date?'

She felt sad remembering that they are not girlfriends anymore.

Eunseo noticed the sad look on Xiao eyes. They are now sitting across each others on their table. "What's wrong, Seongso? Are you still wondering if I'm still alive? Don't worry, I'll make sure that those three idiots especially Bona unnie will pay for their stupid prank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter