Forgotten

Memories of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forgotten

The Chinity line went back to Korea again. Xiao is so excited when she entered the dorm then shouted Eunseo's name but she felt disappointed when Luda informed her that Eunseo went out to meet a friend.

Xiao just wait patiently for Eunseo while spending some time with the maknaes but Xuanyi noticed how Bona keeps on stealing glances at Xiao. She talked with Bona for a while then called Xiao telling Bona wants to talk with her.

Bona widen her eyes in surprise then glared at Xuanyi who just winked at her. She just told Xuanyi that she's awkward with Xiao after their last video chat. Bona looked back at Xiao who is walking closer to her now.

"Let's talk to the balcony, Seongso." Bona said avoiding Xiao's stare.

Xiao just nodded her head then silently followed Bona into the balcony. Awkward silence is obvious between them and they keep on avoiding looking into each others eyes. Bona took a long deep sigh as she looked into the night sky. She doesn't know how to start her conversation with Xiao but she really wants to apologize to her and explain her side.

"I'm sorry, Bona unnie." Xiao suddenly said making Bona surprised then looked back at her. Xiao smiled shyly. " I'm sorry for being mad at you last time. I'm just...I can't help it."

Bona smiled then shook her head. "You don't have to apologize, Seongso. It's my fault too for being annoying that day. But...I want you to know that I just want to protect Eunseo as her unnie esp right now that she has a disorder."

"I know. I just felt really jealous that day. I just thought that...something's not right." Xiao walked closer to the railing, looked up on the sky then tighten her hold on the railing. "That should be me talking with Eunseo that day. That should be me playing and laughing with her that day. That should be me and not you, Bona unnie."

Bona smiled bitterly then nodded her head. "You're right. That should be really you cause you are her girlfriend, right?"

Xiao widen her eyes then nervously turn around facing Bona. She somehow calmed down when she saw the smile on Bona's face, very different from the disgusted and judging look that she expected.

"I think you should tell everyone that Eunseo is yours so that she can no longer flirt with anyone esp in our group. I'm sure our members will support and protect the Eunxiao couple." Bona said with a teasing smile but Xiao chuckled bitterly.

"I hope that will be easy. But the more number of people know about us, the more risky it will be." Xiao felt tears rolling down from her eyes as she looked straight in Bona's eyes. "I want the world to know about Eunseo and I but...do you think our relationship will be acceptable to everyone? I'm afraid. I'm so afraid, Bona unnie."

Bona walked closer to Xiao then hold her hands tightly. "I know it's not easy but...love is worth fighting for, right?"

"Love is worth fighting for but...I can't be the only one fighting, Bona unnie." Xiao said making Bona frown. "Eunseo can't even remember me now. Her own mind choose to forget me. Should I fight alone, Bona unnie?"

"You have to. You must do everything to win her back. It doesn't matter if her stupid mind can n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter