Chapter 13

As If It's Your Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 5PM when the meet and greet finally came to an end and once all the fans had left and after taking a few photos of the members using my phone, I uploaded them onto their official social media accounts as we made our way back to their apartment.

The fan meet had gone smoothly and I now was riding in the back of one of the company’s black vans. I was surrounded by boxes that were filled to the brim of gifts given to the members from their adoring fans.

I only got glared at twice.

Once when Taehyung turned and asked me to get him a bottle of water and once when I gave him that said bottle of water.

Soori had told me that was a new record to beat for a newbie like me.

“All we have to do is get to the Apartment and help move all these boxes inside. Then we’ll be done for the day.” Soori told me from the front seat. Another PA kept his eyes on the road, tasked with driving the van.

“Dibs on the lightest box.” I waved a hand making Soori laugh.

“It’ll probably be a one trip job. There are a lot of us that are going to help out. Even the BTS members usually help.” Soori sighed, nodding my head in understanding before turning to look out of the window just in time to see that we were turning into the complex parking lot already. Once the van pulled up I climbed my way out of the van, almost tumbling out of it when my foot got caught between two of the boxes.

If not for Namjoon who was stood outside of the van when I opened the door, I would have ended up face palming the cement. Lucky Namjoon was able to steady me before that was able to happen.

“Wow. Careful.” He said, his hand grasping me by my arms.

“Are you okay?” He asked as I managed to catch my balance once again. Heaving out a sigh of relief that Namjoon had just managed to save me from what would have been an embarrassing moment in front of everyone.

“Yeah, thank you. You’d think I’d be used to things like this by now because of how often it happens. Good reflexes on your part though.” I rambled on, bowing my head slightly.

Namjoon simply laughed and nodded his head.

“You’re welcome and thanks for the compliment.”

“Are you two finished? Because some of us actually want to get this job done as soon as possible.” Soori’s voice interrupted. She now stood outside of the van with a raised eyebrow and a hand on her hip.

“Sorry Soori. I didn’t realize you were running on such a tight schedule.” Namjoon smirked.

“You’re forgiven. So hurry up and grab a box.” She urged as I noticed the rest of BTS were crowding around one of the other vans. Yoongi and Jin already held a box each while Hoseok and Jimin seemed to be sharing the load of one box, both holding a handle on each side.

Namjoon side stepped me and took the first box he saw before jogging off to join the three members who were already making their way into the apartment building.

Looking from Namjoon’s retreating figure to Soori, I felt something like a lightbulb moment.

“Oh. He likes you.”

Soori’s eyes snapped in my direction.

“Huh?” She simply replied in astonishment. Either she was playing dumb or she was very dense. Even a complete moron could see through their banter and see the underlying feelings. Also, why else would Namjoon have strayed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter