Chapter 11

As If It's Your Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Home sweet home.” Namjoon sang out as we entered their apartment that night and by that night, I mean 1am. Soori had been right about only having one break today. After the soundcheck was complete at the music show, BTS had to follow through with backstage interviews before they had to go perform on stage for their adoring fans.

After the performance, they all had to change out of their performing clothes and into their everyday clothing. It still looked as if a stylist had picked out their clothing choices.

I silently evaluated their different styles and found I favoured Yoongi’s style.

By the time BTS and their staff managed to leave the venue of the music show and got into their respective vehicles, I concluded it was going to be late by the time we reached their apartment.

Turns out, I was right.

“Do you want to share an uber?” Soori asked me when we both discovered that the two of us didn’t live that far away from one another.

I was about to accept when I felt a hand land on my shoulder. Turning to my right, I came face-to-face with Taehyung. I was kind of in shock. For someone who claimed to be my employer I had barely seen or talked to him today.

“That won’t be necessary. Yoora is actually going to be working overtime tonight. I’ll make sure that she gets home safely after she finishes her work.” Taehyung said, giving me a look that told me there was no point in objecting. This was the main reason he offered me this job in the first place.

Not for my amazing skills at carrying bottles of water or for my awesome ways of attaching a mic onto his group member’s body.

This was a task from the bucket list.

Soori sent us both a curious look but quickly accepted she was not going to get an explanation or company on the ride home. She instead said he farewells to everyone and left.

It didn’t take long for the rest of the staff to head home. Even Sejin left the apartment after giving me a pat on the shoulder and complimented me on my hard work today. Something that woke a sense of pride within me.

Once it was just the members of BTS and myself standing in the apartment, I turned to Taehyung.

“So… What’s the plan for tonight?”

As a reply to my question, a pleased smile spread across Taehyung’s lips.

-

-

-

“So this is what the Han River looks like at night.” I said, standing on a small bank that met the water of the river at the bottom. Taehyung stood beside me, looking out at the the vast amount of water before us.

I on the other hand became captivated by the many fountains that were gushing out from the side of the bridge to our left. Different coloured lights illuminated the water as it flew through the air.

“This can’t be your first time at Han River?” Taehyung commented as he began to fumble through the backpack he had brought along with him.

“I’ve been here before. Just never this late… Or should I say early?” I groan, indicating to Taehyung that I didn’t really appreciate being dragged to a river at stupid o’clock in the morning. It went unnoticed by Taehyung though. He continued to search through his backpack.

“What the hell are you even looking for in there?” I snapped, probably because I was tired and I also didn’t like being ignored.

“Found them.” Taehyung practically sang. I looked to him to find him pulling out two pieces of plain paper along with two black sharpies.

“And what exactly do you want to do with those items of stationary?” I asked, not seeing or feeling the happiness that Taehyung seemed to be feeling in this moment. I shivered slightly. I was beginning to wish that I had wrapped myself up with more layers before I set of for work this morning.

Then again, how was I to know Taehyung would bring me to Han River on such a chilly night.

“We’re going to complete task number nine on Sungah’s bucket list.”

I felt my eyes widen as realization dawned on me. I had signed Taehyung’s contra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter