Chapter 12

As If It's Your Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Groaning as the sound of my alarm rang throughout my bedroom, I forced myself to rise from the comfort and warmth of my bed. I looked to my clock on my nightstand.

Half five in the morning.

I finally got home at quarter to three this morning.

After completing one of the tasks on the list, Taehyung had called a cab for me and sent me straight home. Needless to say, I was pretty much out for the count once my head hit my pillow.

The short amount of sleep I managed to get did nothing for my temperament this early in the morning. I had never been an early riser but I would have usually  had at least gone to bed at a reasonable time the night before.

I guess my face reflected how little sleep I had had last night if I went by Appa’s expression when I made my way into the kitchen after a quick shower and getting dressed.

I had chosen to wear my grey peplum dress which had little black daisy flowers printed all over, it paired nicely  black leggings and my black laced ankle boots that had a grey fabric trim at the back and my hair was tied up high into a messy bun.

“Are you okay Princess?” Appa asked, his eyes watching me carefully as I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl.

“Just a bit tired.” I admitted before taking a bite of the green fruit. I caught Appa frowning.

“Too tired to have a proper breakfast?” He said indicating to my apple.

“I’m running a bit late this morning Appa…” I could not help but sigh. I know he was just concerned about my missing the most important meal of the day… Again.

“If I take a banana for the road, will it make you feel better?” I tried to compromise.

It seemed to work as Appa sent me a beaming smile.

“Probably.” He said, the smile never leaving his lips.

Reaching out, I took one of the bananas and slipped it into my black shoulder purse for later.

I quickly rounded the island that Appa sat at. I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I’ve got to go. Love you.” I sang, not waiting for a reply.

Letting him go and running out of the kitchen toward the front door before bursting out onto the street to go catch the bus to make my way to work.

-

-

-

When I knocked on the Apartment door, I was slightly shocked to see Soori answer the door. She didn’t invite me inside but instead took a step out of the Apartment.

“Everyone already left while I offered to stay behind to wait for you.” Soori explained, obviously noticing my quizzical expression.

“Taehyung seriously didn’t tell you what the schedule for today was?” Soori asked as she began to make her way toward the elevator I had just used to get up to this floor in the first place.

“Not from what I recall. Why?” I asked as I quickly followed after her.

“Today is going to be a very busy day for the whole team. It’s the one thing that can give all the members of BTS a headache and the one thing that can drive Sejin to the brink of insanity through stress and it’s the one thing that pretty much for the rest of us working under BTS.”

I remain silent, having no clue what Soori was talking about.

“Can you tell me what is happening today instead of building it up for dramatic effect?” I haulted her during midstride. She whirled around with what I could only assume were known as her crazy eyes. Usually I can pick up on people’s mentality quite quickly but right now Soori was making me second guess myself.

She was acting completely different to how he was yesterday.

So much so that I began to wonder if Umma really wasn’t the only person in the world that was able to inflict a severe headache this early in the morning.

“Why aren’t you more worried? Today has the ability to either make or break you…”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter