CH. IX

IX Lamia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEADS UP: This chapter talks about religion and being gay in the past. I included some parts of like harsh things being done to people who were gay in the past but I am not saying these specific things actually happened in the past. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't. Since you guys have already been reading this far, I assume all of you are pretty open-minded. Just a heads up because I don't want to offend anyone or make anyone uncomfortable. I'm an overthinker so that's why I had to do this lol.

 

MINA POV 

I walked inside her room, leaving the door only slightly open. 

"I wanted to talk about what happened today," I said 

"What about today?" she said coldly, still not breaking her gaze from the outside.

"Are you ok?" I asked

She scoffs before answering. "You were the one that got kicked and slapped, and yet you're asking me if I'm ok?" 

"You hurt someone," I said. "A human. And Jihyo told me you haven't hurt a human since she did E.T. on you. Which according to her were centuries ago. So what? Why did you do it?" 

"You're really asking why?" she said sternly 

"Yes. Because you shouldn't ever do something you don't want to do because of me!"

"And how do you know I didn't want to do that?" 

"Because! I see that you would never want to hurt an innocent human!"

"You don't know anything about me!" she shouted as she finally turned around to face me. "And don't you dare, label that girl as innocent! She hurt you for no reason!" she said, I can tell she was in the early stages of anger. 

"There was a reason! She was jealous!" 

"And that gives her the right to hurt you?! Are you stupid?!" she shouted angrily. 

"Why do you that? One second you're nice to me, and then the other second, you become cold and mean to me."

"You want to know why?!" she shouted as she approached me. "It's because each time I look at you, I think of Luna!" she yelled as she was now standing inches away from me. "Every time I look at you, I just want to kiss you, to hold you, to touch you! But I can't! Because you're not her! And you will never be her! Every moment I spend with you reminds me of that fact that she's gone! That the only person who ever understood me and made my miserable life better in this damned world is gone!" she yelled passionately. I can also now see that a tear was forming in her eyes. 

I was taken aback by her sudden confession. 

"I'm sorry" was all I could say at that moment. 

She closed her eyes and a tear falls down her cheek. She turns back and raises her right arm to her face to wipe off the tear. 

"Just go," she said quietly this time. 

I was standing there frozen. I was still shocked by everything when luckily Sana called out from outside the room which snapped me out of my shock. 

Sana then took me to her room so that I could calm down after what happened. 

We both sat on her bed. 

"Don't use her words against her. Her calling you stupid was for sure from all the anger that was boiling up in her" she said softly 

"I know" I replied. "I just don't know how to be around her anymore. I have this frustrating and odd desire to want to be with her but each time I am with her, she gets hurts because I remind her of Luna." 

"What you're feeling isn't odd" she smiled 

"What do you mean?" I asked her

"I assume you know that the only people in this house beside Tzuyu who has experienced imprinting are me and Dahyun?" she said 

"Yeah. Jihyo told me." 

"Well, then you should know that no one else in this house understands Tzuyu like we do when it comes to her love for Luna. Dahyun and I knew from the start that Tzuyu must've imprinted on Luna to suddenly have a change of heart to join our side. The absolute rival of the Covina Malum. Only something as powerful as an imprint would be able to change someone that grew up evil and deceitful to join the good side." 

"So what does it feel like?" I asked 

"The right words can't be found to describe how amazing and magnificent it is the moment you experience it," she said, her eyes lighting up. "Even to this day, each time I look at Dahyun, it's like I experience that feeling of euphoria and magic I experienced the first time I imprinted on her."

"How did you two meet?" I asked 

 "Well, the story starts off with me and her going through horrendous things all because of that fact that we were attracted to the same gender," she said. "I was never ashamed of liking women. It was just who I was. I was still very discreet in my town because it was considered an abomination and if found out to be a homoual, you could be thrown into prison or killed. You'd be very surprised on how many young married women felt the need to get physical affection from me since I could make them feel something their husbands couldn't" she smirked 

"You slept with married women?!" I asked in shock 

"It was only a few. I was around the same ages as them so don't go thinking I like older women. But anyways, we were caught one day by her husband who just so happened to be the Mayor's son. In order to not put his name and reputation under the gutter because his own wife slept with another woman, he just threw me into prison instead of sentencing me to death. But in that prison, for a month they starved me, beat me as if doing any of those things would change who I am. My parents visited me only once. And that was just to tell me that I was a disgrace to them, that they were ashamed to have me as a daughter, and that they wished they would have never gotten a disgusting daughter like me." she said. I could see that she was clenching her teeth. The topic of her parents must be a sensitive topic to her. "But anyways after a month of torture, they let me out. I was becoming a burden to them anyways since they needed a person to check on me once or twice to just see if I was still alive. Obviously, the mayor banished me from the town and I was left walking through the woods, with ripped clothes, bruises all over my body, and was on the verge of dying because I wasn't given water or food for the past 2 weeks at that point. But there I was, still trying to walk, hoping I'll stumble upon another village that could help me but... I just remember passing outright in those woods. I thought I died" 

"Did you?"

"Surprisingly no. I found myself on a bed when I woke up. For some reason, I didn’t feel as terrible as I did before I had fainted. I found that my bruises were all of a sudden gone and I didn’t feel any pain. The first person I saw when I woke up was Luna.” she smiled. “She immediately reassured me that everything was fine and that she found me in the woods, passed out. I then met the other girls soon after. At that time it was only Luna, Chaeyoung, Jihyo, and Jeongyeon. I didn't know what it was but I just felt an instant connection to them. That whole day was just me talking to them about my life and what I went through. I was hesitant to tell them the truth about me being attracted to women because I was afraid once I told them, they would just kick me out. But, I found out that Luna and Chaeyoung were a thing. And that Jeongyeon was also into women. So just by that knowledge alone, I knew that with them, I could finally be who I am with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter