CH. X

IX Lamia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Let me go right now!" I said fiercely 

"If I do that, will you not run away?" she asked. The way she talked seemed very formal and polite. Probably how people in the past used to talk like.  

"No, I won't!" I said

"I'll take your word your highness," she said "solve fasciculos" she said as she raised her hand and did another hand motion. 

And just like that, I had complete control of my body again. I looked at her as my head was going crazy with thoughts of 'should I run?' or 'who is this girl?!'

"I was afraid your memories would be wiped as well," she said breaking the silence. "If only there was a spell to get those back" 

"Who are you?" I said straight away. "You know what, answer me that after you wake up my friends!" I said as I pointed to the girls

"I'm sorry your highness, but I do not know their identities. I do not know why you are around 8 other vampires. Till, I gather the knowledge of who they are and if they possess any sort of harm to you, I will keep them in that state"

"They're harmless!" I said sternly. "Wake them up now!"

"But princess..."

"Wake them up!" I said sternly. 

She looked at me with hesitation until finally, she agreed. "Very well. If the princess orders me to do something, I will do it" she said 

She went closer to the girls and said, "evigilare faciatis" as she once again did another hand motion

The girls immediately woke up and slowly looked around their surroundings.

Once they saw the mysterious figure, I thought they were gonna attack her but then to my surprise, Chaeyoung said in shock, "Seulgi?!" 

I looked at everyone's facial expressions once Chaeyoung said that and everyone's faces were all shocked. 

Chaeyoung immediately ran up to her and hugged her tightly. Seulgi, on the other hand, had her arms in the sides of her body, not hugging her back. She had a confused look.

Chaeyoung broke away from the hug and said to her, "We thought you died!" she said 

Everyone came closer to her. 

"I am sorry," she said. "My memories had been wiped away, I do not recognize you," she said 

Chaeyoung looked back at Jihyo, Jihyo gave her a confused and worried face. 

"Why don't we all sit down?" Jihyo said as she held Seulgi's arm and made her sit down. 

~

We were all sitting down, except for Tzuyu once again who was standing by the side of the couch with her arms crossed. 

"You guys know her?" I asked 

"Yes," Jihyo replied. "She was one of the first humans, Luna's mother had turned to start off her witch bloodline, she was one of Luna's mother's most entrusted witch. She was basically made to be Luna's protector. But she died during one of our last battles with the Covina Malum. We never recovered her body however, she never made it home so we assumed she had died." she said looking at me then looking back at Seulgi who now had a bewildered expression. 

"I don't remember anything," she said. "So you are telling me, I knew all of you?," she said as her voice broke, her face showed sadness. 

"Yes," Jihyo said comfortingly. "What happened to you?" 

"I do not know," she said. "I just remember waking up in the year 1897, in the woods, and the only thing I knew about myself was that I needed to find Luna. That I was her protector, and I needed to find her. Nothing else mattered. I did not even know my own name. I only discovered what it was when I encountered certain witches and vampires who seemed to have known me before. Seeking shelter was not an issue since I never grew tired and was basically invincible to everything. Food was also not an issue because I found that animal blood could sustain my hunger and thirst" 

"What?!" said Jeongyeon in shock

"What do you mean animal blood?!" Nayeon said. "You're a vampire?!" 

"Yes," she said 

"But... you are still a witch..." Momo said as her voice became quieter by the end of her sentence. 

"I'm a hybrid. I do not know how, but I am. I have always just thought that a vampire had turned me and just left me in those woods." 

"Yeah but whoever that vampire was made sure to wipe your memories before that" Chaeyoung said

"You think the vampire that turned her was an enemy?" asked Jihyo as she looked to the girls. 

Silence filled the room until Tzuyu spoke up. 

"She was probably taken hostage by the Covina Malum," she said. "They would do that when I was still there. To get information from them. They probably disposed of her by erasing her memory"

"Why didn't they just kill her?" asked Sana

"That is very unlike them to just leave her alive. Maybe they did try to kill her and somehow... she survived or was saved. However, the Covina Malum isn't usually that careless. They would make sure that their intentions were successful and was completed." Tzuyu said 

"Nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter