CH. II

IX Lamia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*This is basically a retelling of CH.I but in the other girls perspective*

8:15 AM

"Are you all ready?" shouted Jihyo from downstairs

"Ugh, remind me again why we still have to go to school?" asked Jeongyeon annoyingly

"Because we're trying to find Luna again. Don't tell me you forgot her last words?" replied Jihyo

"Of course I haven't! It's just so frustrating how we're still holding on to her last words when its been centuries. Are you all sure that constantly moving places and attending high school are all worth it?" Jeongyeon argued

"Then leave," Tzuyu said sternly. "If you have doubts about Luna's last words, then just go. No one's stopping you" Tzuyu said before leaving the house first to go to the car.

Everyone's attention went to Tzuyu when she spoke. The atmosphere became very uncomfortable.

"Remind me once again why I can't kill her right at this moment," Jeongyeon said angrily as her fangs came out and her eyes turned blood red.

"Calm down Jeongyeon," Jihyo said as she looked at her

"Stop messing with my emotions Jihyo! I have the right to be angry!" Jeongyeon said after she calmed down in less than a second because Jihyo manipulated her emotions to calm down. "Besides, everyone is too scared to dol it! I'm willing to kill her for all of you!"

"That is if you get to actually last more then a second before she notices you coming," Chaeyoung said as she came downstairs calmly

"Wow, since when did you start defending Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon asked as she crossed her arms

"I'm not defending her. For all I care, go right ahead. I'm just stating a fact. Whether we like it or not, she can kill all of us right this second if she chooses to" said Chaeyoung "That statement, of course, excludes me" she said with a smirk before she too left the house and went to her car.

"Well this morning started well," said Nayeon before she and the rest of the girls went out as well, leaving just Jeongyeon and Jihyo inside the house.

"Look, you know how much Luna meant to Tzuyu. Saying those words triggered an emotion within her that she hides from us." Jihyo explained to Jeongyeon

"Fine, I'm sorry. But next time you mess with my emotions that I have every right to feel then the next time you get hurt, I'll make your healing process as slow as a human" Jeongyeon said with a grin

~

All the girls drive to school and once they all got out of their cars, all eyes were on them. They walked in a somewhat arch position while putting on confident faces and giving off smiles that melted every student. Except for Tzuyu, who had a cold stone face but still made so many people melt.

"Now remember guys, keep your eyes open. Today might just be the day that Luna returns" Jihyo said in a whisper like a volume but all the girls still managed to hear it loudly. 

~

Tzuyu went to her first class, Biology, and just quietly sat on her seat and then looked out the window. She has always been very reserved and quiet but it worsened when Luna had died. 

All the other 7 girls don't know anything about Tzuyu and her past. All they know is that she used to be the right hand of the leader of Covina Malum, Sunmi. Tzuyu is the most powerful vampire known to the immortal world since she could manipulate anyone's mind by making them see what she wants them to see, usually visions that would torture them. She could also inflict pain on anyone by just using her mind as well as erase any memory by touch. Not only that, but she is also known to be the strongest vampire. But despite all her strengths that make her seem invincible, her one weakness is love. Or more specifically Luna. 

Tzuyu was looking out the window and stared blankly as the wind brushed through the trees. She felt calm and allowed herself to be immersed in her thoughts. Just then, a familiar voice broke her focus. A voice too familiar. 

"Um, hey, I'm Mina. I'm new here"

Tzuyu slowly looked to her side to see the owner of that voice.

Her eyes widened and chills went down her spine. It has been centuries since she has seen her face. Centuries since she had heard her voice. The girl that completely changed her whole life, has finally returned. 

Tzuyu couldn't control her emotions so the first thing she thought to do was just leave. She went out of the classroom and her eyes were starting to turn red and tears were beginning to form. She was starting to lose control. Her emotions were all over the place. 

Whenever a vampire loses control and grasp of reality, they forget who they are and start to act like a newborn. Violent, reckless, and only one thing in their mind that they want to do: drink blood. But this wasn't the right time for Tzuyu to lose control. She was in school with vulnerable and innocent teens. Whether she wanted to or not, she could easily wipe out everyone in the school. But as of now, she was just beginning to lose grasp. Her only thought was just to get out of the school as fast as she can, away from everyone so she can prevent herself from hurting anyone.

As she was walking fast with her head down to get outside,  far away from any human, she suddenly bumped into someone hard. She knew this had to be another vampire because they were only pushed back by a little. If it were a human, they would have flown away.

"Tzuyu?" Dahyun asked worriedly. 

Tzuyu stopped in her tracks and looked up at Dahyun before she continued walking out the school.

Dahyun, who could talk to anyone just by her mind, knew right away this wasn't good and so she immediately talked to the other 6 girls through their thoughts and told them to come immediately. 

The rest of the girls didn't question anything else and immediately left their classes even though there were only a few minutes left till class starts. 

They all quickly gathered outside to where Dahyun was. 

"What is going on?" Jihyo asked worriedly

"It's Tzuyu! I was on my way to class when I bumped into her." Said Dahyun. "Her eyes were red Jihyo!" 

As soon as Dahyun said that, the rest of the girls were starting to panic. Since any vampire losing control is dangerous enough, but for Tzuyu,  it will be a blood bath.

"Jihyo you have to calm her down right now. Sana get her to freeze so that she wouldn't be able to fight back! Now!" said Chaeyoung 

"I can't!  I need to be able to see her to do that!" Said Sana

"Where is she?" asked Jihyo

"I don't know!" yelled Dahyun in frustration

"Dahyun could you try to get to her through her thoughts?" asked Jeongyeon

"I could try," said Dahyun before she focused hard and tried to send a message to Tzuyu when not even a second went by when she screamed, "AH!!" yelled Dahyun as she fell to the ground and had her hands on her head.

Sana immediately made all the students who were still outside to quickly get inside the school, her eyes focused on all the students. The students wouldn't have any recollection of what they're doing. After she made everyone walk in, she slightly stepped back and tried to catch her breath. Sana can make person or people do what she wants them to do but she becomes weak each time she does it. How weak/tired she becomes after using her power will range from how powerful the person is to the number of people she uses her power on.

"What the heck is wrong with her?!" shouted Jeongyeon as she kneeled down by Dahyun's side and tried to aid her since her ability was to be able to heal.

"Tzuyu. I'm pretty sure she inflicted pain on her since she got into her head. That means she's close by" Chaeyoung said. "Jihyo come with me, the rest of you just stay here," said Chaeyoung before she and Jihyo ran off to find Tzuyu.

~

Luckily they were able to find her using Chaeyoung's keen senses.

Tzuyu had an innocent student wrapped around her arms. The student was unconscious and his head showed signs of blood. Tzuyu was about to bite the boy's neck when Chaeyoung and Jihyo arrived.

"TZUYU DON'T" Yelled Jihyo. "Don't do this! You know you'll regret it afterwards!" Jihyo tried to reason

But Tzuyu's eyes were the colour of a blood moon. She has completely lost control of herself.

"Chaeyoung, save the boy. I'll handle Tzuyu" Jihyo whispered to Chaeyoung 

Chaeyoung immediately charged towards Tzuyu and the student. Chaeyoung could easily use her powers of controlling earth's elements to take down Tzuyu but the human would get hurt so Chaeyoung had to fight her purely from her fighting skills. As Tzuyu and Chaeyoung were fighting, this was Jihyo's chance to get into Tzuyu's mind and manipulate her emotions. This was the perfect time since Tzuyu was distracted. If Tzuyu had full focus on Jihyo, trying to manipulate Tzuyu's emotions would be a painful experience since Tzuyu would retaliate even stronger.

Jihyo managed to change Tzuyu's emotions to calm down and once she did, Tzuyu immediately let go of the boy and stepped back before she fell to the ground. Her eyes returned to its natural golden brown with a hint of red, but she was still in shock. Chaeyoung quickly picked up the boy and went back to where the other girls were so that Jeongyeon could heal him before its too late.

That left Jihyo with Tzuyu. Jihyo quickly rushed over to Tzuyu and kneeled down to meet her eyes.

"What's wrong Tzuyu?" Jihyo asked worriedly

Tzuyu slowly looked Jihyo in the eyes with her expression still in shock. "She's back Jihyo," Tzuyu said gently

Jihyo's eyes widened as those words came out of Tzuyu's mouth. She didn't need to hear it again. She understood and believed Tzuyu right away

They didn't say anything else after that, they quickly went back to where the girls were.

"What the hell was that about Tzuyu?!" shouted Dahyun angrily. "You didn't need to inflict pain on me!"

"Dahyun, calm down. Tzuyu was not in control of herself. Is the boy okay?" asked Jihyo to Jeongyeon 

"He'll be fine. I'm going to need Tzuyu to erase his memories after what she did to him" said Jeongyeon as she glared at Tzuyu

"I'm sorry," said Tzuyu with her head down feeling guilty.

"Anyways, what the heck was all that about?" asked Jeongyeon

"Luna's back" answered Jihyo

Everyone's eyes went to Jihyo and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter