Chapter 9

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baby wolf was sitting on the bus while on the way home when the empty seat next to her was occupied by a girl of similar age. She placed her school bag on her lap after snuggling onto her seat comfortably. Despite her small size, the chair seemed to be just right for her. Following afterward, she put in her earphones and the music was loud enough that Olivia could recognize what was playing in her ears. She then picked up the initiative and started dancing to the melody. 

 

Turning to her right, Gowon saw how passionate the girl sitting next to her was dancing and somehow did manage to nail down the moves that she did. 

 

“Hey, you know who is Nicki Min*j?” The butterfly struck up a conversation with the wolf. 

 

“Yeah, her new single was lit. Her song came with those amazing choreography too.” Olivia smiled at the girl, not wanting to look intimidating. 

 

“Finally!! Someone who knows how wonderful she is. Which songs do you prefer? Like the ones now or before?” 

 

“...”

 

The two girls then drowned in the talk before one of them had to get off as she approached her residential area. 

 

“Sorry, I was too busy chatting with you that I didn’t manage to get your name. Let’s save each other’s phone number so we can hit up on each other more often.” Gowon chirped happily while offering he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter