Chapter 10

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With no one in the dorm room except for her, Jungeun dug out photos that she kept when she was a lot younger. 

 

A yellowed photo of two girls standing next to each other was revealed slowly as the girl took it out from the box carefully. They were so happy in the photo. 

 

“If only we were like this again..” She held back tears when she thought about how the other girl refused to talk to her and disappeared a week after she confessed to her. 

 

“Jinsoul, why must you give me that letter before you leave me alone? You didn’t even tell me anything about it at all…” Tears eventually made its appearance down the ceramic face of the dance faculty member. Perhaps the girl was so engrossed in her memories that she failed to notice the door opening, revealing the once happy child who was ready to share her good news with the girl herself. 

 

“WHO MADE YOU CRY???” Chuu was ready to beat up anyone at this point of time. 

 

With red puffy eyes looking from below, the owl sniffed and grabbed some tissues on her table as she wiped snot away from her face. 

 

“It’s nothing.” Soft words came through . 

 

“But you’re crying.. YOU!! The person who doesn’t cry for any reasons is now crying so badly on her bed now.” The penguin quickly put down all her belongings and gave a warm hug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter