Chapter 17

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Feeling tired after being stuck in the recording room for the past 3 hours, the fruit bat laid her head on the table while waiting for her project partner to finish editing whatever that they had worked on before. 

 

With both sides feeling guilty, the two remained silent in their seats and waited for each other to speak up. Surprisingly, it was the shorter girl who did so. 

 

“Sorry for being rude to you, I was just stressed from schoolwork and everything. It was totally my fault for lashing out loud at you. And um… All the things that you’re always doing, I don’t hate them. I just prefer to start as friends first before we get into the more serious stuff. Hope you understand.” Yeojin spoke through the entire paragraph with her face directed towards the other girl. 

 

By then, the brown-haired girl gave a soft smile whilst her face remained hidden under her arms on the table. It took her a while to lift it up, only to witness a flushed frog turned away from her. Not wanting to miss the timing of the perfect opportunity, she held the girl’s hand and convinced her to look back at her. 

 

“Yeojin ah, I thought about it as well. Perhaps you aren’t too comfortable with my friendly demeanor just yet, so maybe we can follow through with what you suggested. Okay? And if you find any of the things uncomfortable, don’t be afraid to bring it up!” Yerim giggled. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter