Chapter 12

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The school cheerleader was just sitting on her bed watching the latest thriller shows when an advertisement pops up on the screen. 

 

“I guess it’s time for a break now, huh?” She paused the video and went to the pantry area for some snacks. After getting herself a warm cup of coffee, she scooted back into her comfy place and continued watching. As the show got near towards the ending, a thought suddenly entered her brain. 

 

“Where the hell is my dorm mate at? We’re so gonna get a strike if she doesn’t make it back on time before the curfew.” The bunny fumbled on the bed while looking for her phone. The time on the screen showed a mere 5 minutes towards the deadline and the girl began showing signs of sweaty palms when a knock was heard on the door. Wasting no time, she answered the person. Thankfully, it was her dorm mate. 

 

“Oh thank goodness, where have you been? I was just about to call you.” The bunny hugged the wolf tightly as soon as she stepped into the room. 

 

“I was just out with one of my friends back in high school, we were having such a great time. But I made it back on time. Don’t worry, this won’t happen again.” Olivia returned the favor and the bunny released her grip on the poor girl. 

 

“You’d better not!” Heejin then went back to watching the ending of the show while her dorm mate washes up. Unbeknownst to her, Ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter