Chapter 14

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The trio was back in the school cafeteria and was minding their own business as usual when the energy bar asked a thought-provoking question. 

 

“What would you do if the person you like is of a different personality of yours?” Yerim asked the question fast so it won’t go unheard by the rest of the group. Fair enough, Jinsoul was too slow to even catch what she’s talking about, but Sooyoung heard it loud and clear. 

 

“You communicate with the person. Just treat him/her with respect like both of you are family.” She paused doing the sums to answer her friend’s question truthfully. 

 

Curious by her other friend’s answers, Jinsoul looked up from her phone screen. 

 

“You have someone you like already? It’s only been 3 months into the school year.” She paused the video in front of her and faced her two friends, whom both turned away from her stares. 

 

“Actually, it’s not just Yerim who’s interested in someone. I mean, I’m currently dating a person so I can kinda relate to what she’s talking about.” Sooyoung chewed through her words carefully to prevent receiving a piece of cake thrown at her face by a certain shocked pufferfish. 

 

“What in the world… When did this happen?” Jinsoul slammed the table with her water-bottle, feeling somehow betrayed by her two friends at that instant. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter