Chapter 3

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eye- I ran out of instant noodles again. Did you take any from the cupboard?” Heejin looked at her dorm mate Olivia Hye, as the girl was focusing on completing the boss fight in the mobile game on her phone. 

 

“..Assa! I got it down!” The girl cheered happily for a short while before giving attention to the cheerleader. 

 

“Nope, I’m not good at cooking. You might wanna ask Jungeun from the room next to ours. She’d been coming over a lot lately and I’ve seen her wandering in our pantry area.” The wolf told the bunny in a relaxed manner. 

 

Facepalming, the bunny took the hint and thanked the wolf before dwelling in her business. 

 

---

 

Basketball captain Hyunjin was on her way to the convenient store to grab her favorite iced drink when she accidentally bumped into another girl along the way. 

 

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was too focused on myself to not trip while holding all these. Are you okay?” Heejin quickly apologized to the captain before pausing on her tracks speechless. 

 

The person in front of her looks like one of those Italian sculptures you will find hidden in those conservative museum galleries. Every curve of her face is properly accentuated under the sunlight and the bunny can’t help but to find herself deeply drawn into the visuals of the captain. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter