Chapter 6

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happily humming along the school’s hallway, the penguin waddled to a happy beat of her own as she danced along to the music that’s blasting in her ears. 

 

“Classical Sonata never felt so pleasing. And I should be there on time.” The girl continued skipping towards a different department of hers and arrived at a place where several students are seen stretching their limbs. 

 

“Have you seen someone named Jungeun?” She tapped on the shoulders of one of the people and luckily for her, the person simply told the girl where the person is.

 

“Thank you so much!” She waved back after getting an answer. 

 

---

 

The charismatic dancer was seen chilling on the floor with her schoolmates when a sharp sounding siren rang through the entire venue.

 

“KIM LIP SHHHIIE!!” One shout is able to ascertain the source of the sound. 

 

With her great flexibility, she managed to avoid the bear-pounding hug from her highschool classmate behind her back. But the girl sitting opposite of her seemed to fall into the trap. 

 

“Oh…” The three girls involved then stared at each other as the penguin quickly freed herself from the nerd’s arms. 

 

“I’m so sorry, I didn’t mean to. She was supposed to be the receiver..” Chuu said in an awkward fashion while pointing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter