Chapter 2

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The gang's energy bar swung her arms around the tall timid girl as she munched on her chocolate bar while sitting next to the serious nerd girl to her left. 

 

“Jinsoul, you’re eating bread and chips as usual. How do you still look so slim?” She peeked over the generous amount of food splayed onto the girl’s plate. 

 

“I just exercise after school. There’s a gym near my residential area so I go there every weekend. Besides, food doesn’t contain calories if it tastes good.” The pufferfish explained to her classmate slowly to avoid getting choked while eating. 

 

“Makes sense…” Yerim tried to wrap the concept in her brain before heading on to annoy her other classmate. 

 

“Hey, Sooyoung ah. Don’t you get tired of studying? You kinda look like a chipmunk who’s eating papers and not nuts?” She chided the girl with a stank look on her face. 

 

“At least I’m prepared for the exams ahead of me. I can’t do badly now that I have a chance to enter this prestigious university.” The nerdy girl said while closing her assignment books. 

 

“She’s not wrong though, she got in here by luck.” Jinsoul cleaned up the mess she made on the table, ready to head to the next few hours of classes. 

 

“C’mon, we’re late.” The nerd called on to the other two and the three then went for their respective classes.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter