Chapter 8

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeojin was popping a gum while sitting on the stairs in the hall when she spotted various students move into the same venue as her. 

 

“Hello!” She looked up and saw a bright child waving at her. The girl had brown hair with colored lenses, a sight that is most common during her highschool days. 

 

“Hi?” She gave a questionable look to the other person and continued minding her own business. Sadly, the other girl decided to have a mind of her own and went on closer to the shorter girl. 

 

“I heard you produce good music. Mind helping me and my team out?” Yerim was about to kiss the other girl’s cheeks when a hand blocked her from doing so. 

 

“Hold up, kid. You’re a little too friendly right there.” Yeojin was unamused by the actions of the fruit bat. 

 

“Hmm, I just want to have your attention. You just seemed so focused on all the other people around us.” Yerim snuggled even closer to the frog who didn’t move away. 

 

“I get it. Geez… What kind of music do you want? I only work with electronics and synths. If you want classical, go find someone else to do it for you.” Yeojin quickly snapped as she couldn’t get used to the sudden outbursts of gayness coming from the girl sitting next to her. 

 

“That’s just what I was looking for. My team hasn’t really settled down on a genre though,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter