Chapter 11

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A pink-haired girl with a different set of uniform stood outside a particular school, seemingly waiting for someone to appear when the school bell rang off. 

 

She waited patiently along the side of the road, counting the number of black-colored vehicles that passed by her every second while taking in the view around the school. Green lush trees tower over the people walking by. She then took out her mini-notebook and sketched down whatever she found was interesting. Suddenly, a loud cough from her right can be heard. A shorter girl with two hair buns was seen bickering with another girl in the same uniform as her. 

 

“Can’t you give me a break? You’re being so clingy from the second you see me.” Yeojin gruntled with dissatisfaction while trying to shake off the arms of the other girl. 

 

“C’mon. You’re always alone. Let me accompany you.” The taller girl whined even louder, causing the pink-haired girl to stare at the two. 

 

Sensing third-party interaction, Yeojin snapped. 

 

“Urgh, stop being so lovey-dovey towards me. Why don’t you bother someone else?” The tiny girl was this close to screaming. 

 

At that instant, the arm that was clutching tightly onto the smaller girl retreated almost as immediately as when the girl’s point was made. 

 

“I got it. I won’t do so anymore.” Yerim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter