Chapter 1

Crumbs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jinsoul, are you coming with us?” A soft voice reached the eardrums of the taller girl in the group as she stared on in some direction. 

 

She quickly turned back to her friends and nodded. As much as she wanted to stay, she cannot run away from the fact that her childhood friend is somehow growing distant from her ever since they met up during the start of this year after being separated for the past 6 years. 

 

“Jungeun.. Why are you being so cold towards me lately? What happened to all the happy times we had before, are they nothing to you now?” The thoughts lingered on in the fish’s mind as she left with her group of friends. 

 

Meanwhile, a shorter girl was standing behind the school racks, trying her best to hide away from her childhood friend who incidentally saw her while on her way out. 

 

“Has she left?” The girl took a deep breath and mustered up courage before stepping out of her comfort zone. 

 

No one was in sight, and she quickly sighed a relief.

 

“Thank goodness, my heart was about to jump out just now. Jinsoul has grown up so beautifully, with her long wavy hair let down.” The image of the other girl stayed in the owl’s mind as she carefully glossed over her profile in that few seconds of eye-contact. 

 

“If you stare at me like that, I won’t be able to get through

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter