Chapter 9 : Announcement

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung gets back home in bad spirit, he is so sad he wanted everyone around him to be sad as well. He didn't deserve the pain that he is feeling right now. Yes, he has been an unruly child and he didn't listen to his parents when he was on his teenage years but that is not enough of a bad deed for him to be put in the situation he is in right now. All he wanted is to be with his child again. That's it.

He walks slowly towards his apartment where a harassed looking Yoongi greeted him and that set up the alarm in his head immediately. Standing up in sudden alertness he walks briskly towards the man and asked him what's wrong.

"Mr. Park, your parents are inside and has been waiting for you for quite a while." He reported as Jinyoung lifted an eyebrow.

His parents never visits him.  What did they want from him this time? 

"Don't tell me they came in here just to scold me?!" Jinyoung whispers as he thinks of his part on his brother's elopement with the Jeon's third son Jeon Jungkook.

"I think you should prepare yourself before going in." Yoongi whispers as Jinyoung shrugs.

"Why? They can't break me. I can handle my parents."

"Mr. Park, there is someone else with them." Yoongi hisses as Jinyoung stopped in his track.

"Who is it?" 

"I have no idea but he looks like the devil himself." Yoongi casually said as he straightens up and walk forward to open the door for him.

Jinyoung looked into the living room where his parents sighed in relief when they saw that he finally arrived home.

"Jinyoung son, we have been waiting." His father said with a tight smile.

Jinyoung looked dumbly at his parents and back to Jaebum who is sitting on the single couch enjoying a glass of brandy.

"What the are you guys doing here?" He loudly asked making his mother bow her head in shame as she takes a peek at Jaebum to see if the man has been offended by her son's attitude.

"There is no need for rude words son, we are here to visits and to talk. As you can see we have Mr. Im with us to discuss something important with you." His father takes charge and Yoongi suddenly entered followed by the staff who are carrying refreshments. 

A simple biscuits and tea but nevertheless looks grand, Jaebum followed the butler's movement and find out that he liked this Yoongi guys. He wants him as his very own butler. It is a good thing that he will marry Jinyoung. 

"At least you have a decent staff with you dear." His mother commented as they enjoyed the simple offering.

Jinyoung shrugs and sit down on the remaining empty seat. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter