Chapter 7 : One Night

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung paces back and forth when he heard that knock and the turn of the door knob, taking a deep breath and resigning himself to his fate he saw a nervous looking Jaebum who enters the room cautiously.

"Hi..." Jaebum awkwardly greets Jinyoung who just glared at him and sniff his nose in disdain.

"Let's get on with it. We don't need to have some small talks when we will part our ways and never mingle again." Jinyoung coldly said as he starts to open his robes when Jaebum stops him.

"Don't, I want to be the one who strips you bare." Jaebum quietly said as Jinyoung shakes his head at him in anger.

"You're unbelievable, how can you want this when you professed to want my brother?"

"I want him as my carrier, the one who will bare me a child and make my house feel like a home. I almost have that Jinyoung but you...you entered my life and make it a total mess. You have to take responsibility for what you've done baby." Jaebum starts to walk towards the smaller man who starts to shiver under that intense stare.

"You enter my thoughts and played with my feelings, making me addicted with your fire and intense passion. I have to admit that somehow you made me feel alive again.." Jaebum seriously said.

"Don't fool yourself Jaebum, you're still under the shadow of your dead wife."

"I am not, if my body tells me right you are perfect to carry my child and make my house feel like a home. You take your brother out of my life you pay for it by replacing him." Jaebum grabs the smaller man and lean down to kiss him on the underside of his ears, making Jinyoung turn into a puddle, gasping at the sensation.

"I am not a mere replacement!" He whines as Jaebum opens up his robe revealing the smaller man's ness.

"You're not...you are so much more." The taller man huskily said as he trails kisses on that white skin.

Grabbing the smaller man by the hair Jaebum forces him to turn his way and kiss him full on the lips. Enjoying that sweet taste and plump lips, biting gently on the lower lip asking for entrance. Jinyoung gasp in shock, opening his mouth to that sinful invasion of tongue, seeking and exploring that sweet cavern.

He doesn't want to make a sound, he really tried to ignore pleasure that Jaebum is making him feel but alas he is just a mere carrier, his body has a will of it's own and they are prone to be submissive to their providers, or any providers for that matter.

"Shhh... Don't fight it baby, let me take care of you. Let me pleasure you." Jaebum whispers as he went down to seek those rosy tips, right at Jinyoung's chest. He worshipped it, and the carrier is so embarrass that his have much this attention from Jaebum. 

"Stop...." He weakly said trying to hopelessly push the broader man away.

Jaebum answers back by biting on his s. Jinyoung jerks at the sudden spike of pain, but felt the hidden pleasure from the action.

Jaebum him like he wanted to literally taste Jinyoung, trailing his wet tounge on his stomach down to the carrier's hardened .

"I see you're enjoying this baby..." Jaebum mutters as he the mushroom head. Swirling his tounge around it before gently on it.

Jinyoung literally wept, he has never felt this pleasure before. Henry, his former lover never tried to blow him off saying that it's not a provider's job to pleasure a carrier.

"No... don't do that. That's not right.." he whimpers which makes Jaebum stay still, looking straight at him in surprise.

"What is not right?"

"You doing that, no providers does that. Only carriers should do that..." Jinyoung mumbles as Jaebum run a hand on his hair.

"You have never been given a before? Not with your previous partner?" He asked incredulously.

"No....we just, he just touch me there and then we start as soon as possible." Jinyoung said with hesitation, wondering why Jaebum seems to be frustrated with what he said.

"Holy ...you got a douchebag as lover Jinyoung. is a fun activity between lovers and kisses and caress or shall we say is important for you to relax and enjoy it better." Jaebu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter