Chapter 2 : Name

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung sighed as he dials his best friends number. Waiting for a few minutes for the man to pick up.

"Hey.."

"Where are you?"

"At the club.. what's up?"

"I just want to ask if you know someone by the name of Im Jaebum."

Jackson stayed silent before answering him.

"Yes...why do you ask?"

"I need some information on him, he is my younger brother's fiancee and Jungkook has warned me all about him. Is it true that he is a dangerous man?"

"Every man is dangerous, peach..." Jackson said with a chuckle.

Jinyoung smiled inspite of the tense atmosphere. He is always fond of his friend's nickname for him.

"No..what I mean is does he have a dangerous reputation, please tell me."

"He was once married to Kim Seokjin, what a beauty that carrier is but unfortunately he died at such a young age. Jaebum never remarry until after all these years, your brother finally catches his attention. Or shall I say that he chose your family because you're not that up in the social stat yet decent enough to marry. He doesn't want any trouble in life that man.."

"You seem to know him well, does he frequent the gambling club you own?"

"No.. he's been MIA since Seokjin died. Give him a break, that man suffered enough. Stay away from him peach... you're enough trouble as it is." Jackson chuckles.

"I will go to his mansion in a few days time."

"Does your parents know?"

"No..I will surprise them with a bang."

"You have fun in there peach."

"Oh...I will."

Jinyoung prepared for battle head on, wanting to get away from the thoughts that always haunts him, he needs some distraction so that his mind won't drift towards the days where he is truly happy.

His car stopped in front of the huge mansion that Im Jaebum owns, he was greeted by the servants.

"Excuse me Mister, do you have an appointment with Mr. I'm?" A servant worriedly asked.

"Yes..I am Park Jinyoung and I heard that my family is currently staying here. Can I have a word with them please?" He politely said as the servants bows towards him, knowing that he is family.

"Yes please sir, follow us. Let us help you with your luggage."

"Thank you." Jinyoung look around as he is led to the living room. Everything was grand, you can smell richness in every corner of this house. It's no wonder his parents wants to shove his little brother down that man's throat.

"Eh??!!! Jinyoung hyung!" He heard that jolly shout of his brother as the younger one ran straight at him with no care. He laugh out loud at him and looks pointedly at his parents.

"I guess I am not welcome here?"

"Nonsense! I am not informed but you are welcome here..you are our son Jinyoung. No matter how hard headed you are." Their mother sniffed as Jinyoung whispers towards his brother.

"Not a minute has passed by and she is already nagging me."

Taehyung giggles and shakes his head.

Jinyoung's father walks towards him and hug him tight.

"You show your face after all this time without contacting us..you rascal." He gruffly said.

"I missed you too dad." Jinyoung whispers.

They broke off and Jinyoung asses the situation.

"I am so dissapointed with you guys. You didn't inform me about the engagement."

"You are busy galivating around son.."

"But I have the right to know when my brother is being carted off to." Jinyoung hisses while smiling fakely towards his parents.

"Hyung...they are not. They just wants what is best for me." Taehyung said as Jinyoung rolled his eyes at him.

"The best for you in exchange of y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter