Chapter 11: F.A.M.O.U.S

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung clasps his hands as he merrily skip out of the gambling house and back to his house. Jackson has lent him the key to his summer house and will provide everything he needs to get there. Now he just needs to escape Jaebum's clutches.

His ride back home has been a silent one, he now has a place to stay and hide but those days will be an unproductive one and he really needs to accumulate the necessary amount to get back his child from the boy's devil of a father. It is necessary for him to gain money every day, his drive to get his child back never makes him feel tired. He will never give up unless he got his baby back. 

" that Jaebum." He muttered as he walks inside his apartment.

Yoongi assists him with his needs and as he sat down for the evening news he almost spits out the tea he is drinking when his picture comes out of the screen. The butler raised an eyebrow in curiosity and put the volume up. 

"What the heck. Why am I on the evening news?" Jinyoung blurted out when the news anchor speaks up.

"And breaking news, one of the most popular carriers in town Park Jinyoung is finally being hitched, and guess who's the lucky provider? It's none other than the mysterious Im Jaebum. Now, the media have no idea on when they became a couple since the lovely Jinyoung has been very active in town while Mr. Im is known to be more laid back."

"Why the is my relationship is on the news??" He whines.

"Big shocker there as we all know the rumors concerning Jinyoung and his questionable relationship with the gambling lord Jackson Wang, it is really surprising that Mr. Im Jaebum chose our fiery carrier to be his own. If you guys want to find out more about the newest couple in town please subscribe to our channel."

Slack-jawed and shocked, Jinyoung just sat still while looking at the television. Yoongi tactfully reached for the remote and shut it off. Waiting for the royal tantrum from his employer with ease.

"How... How dare him! I knew that he has something to do with this! Now the whole town will know his claim on me! God's! I hate him!!" He shouted as he stood up and walk around the living room while Yoongi stayed silent.

"I will ing slit his throat when I see him."

"You can get arrested for that." Yoongi calmly said.

"I will kick his balls."

"You will be imprisoned and die for that. A provider's balls are sacred. According to the government."

"I will leave and escape from him!"

"He will find you back and marry you anyway."

"Yoongi!!  Are you on his side or what?? You traitor!" He whines towards the butler who looks back at him with his usual expressionless face.

"I'm only telling the truth Mr. Park and I hope you listen to what I said. As your employee, it is in our nature to guard and protect you because you're the one who's paying for our salary."

", you care for me admit it. Hmmm, I need to speak with that man he annoys me so much!"

He said as he walks out of the room and into the master's bedroom. He took his phone and called the provider.

"Hello," Jaebum answers the call.

"Why the hell did you put us on the news ." Jinyoung hisses in irritation as he heard the man chuckles.

"What are you saying?"

"Don't deny it! I know you're the one who put us on the news so that everyone will know and will keep tabs on me." He insisted as Jaebum straighten up.

"That's an unfounded a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter