Chapter 8 : The Morning After

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum wakes up with a groan, he languishly stretches his body and run his hands to grab Jinyoung but frowns when he felt nothing. Slowly opening his eyes he look around and noticed that the sun is already set, he get up and noticed that his lover's clothes are gone.

"Jinyoung?" He called the carrier, no reply was heard.

Cursing under his breath he stood up and quickly grabs his scattered clothes, went to the bathroom to make himself presentable and go out of that room as fast as he can. Walking straight at Jackson Wang's office with a purpose.

"A pleasant morning to you Mr. Im." Jackson's secretary greeted him.

"Can I have a word with Mr. Wang?"

"He's currently indisposed, I suggest you wait for his schedule to be cleared so you can have a word with him."

Jaebum runs a frustrated hand on his hair.

"What would a gambling Lord be busy of in the morning? His business is operating at night." He hisses in annoyance.

"Mr. Wang doesn't have a single business to run Mr. Im, we have multiple branches and he also have other businesses that are totally different from what you know." the secretary calmly defended her employer.

"Sorry for being rude. I just need to find Jinyoung, he's gone when I woke up." He gritted his teeth trying to calm himself down.

"We don't give out personal informations about our clients here Mr. Im but if you wanted to have another word with him you can always catch him during Fridays." 

"He always comes here to gamble?"

"Yes, because he needs to win. That's his reasons anyway."

"Thank you. I'll be going now."

Walking out of that establishment with a purpose he snapped at his driver to take him back home. There he is relieved to see that Mr. and Mrs. Park are still there.

"Mr. Im, good morning. We are just wondering where you are. We will bid you goodbye now and inform you of our departure by night time."

"What? Why?" He indignantly said as the two elderly couple look hesitantly at him.

"Because the wedding between you and our son is off there is nothing for us to do here."

"You need to stay though for I will marry your son."

Mrs. Park looked at her husband with worry in her eyes. What if Mr. Im is so depressed by what Taehyung did and it messes up his mind.

"But Taehyung just eloped with Jungkook Mr. Im,..." Mr. Park slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter