Chapter 1 : Ire

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung smiled mischievously at his audience, he can clearly see their partners throwing heated glares at his direction for he has captured their men's attention as always.

He giggles as one of the men offer something towards him and waved his hands in dismissal. He has never taken anything seriously, one take at relationship and he is done with it. There is no such thing as true love.

He is currently at Kim Heechul's birthday bash and the man specifically invited him because he knew that Jinyoung will be a breath of fresh air among the fake warmth of the social crowd they are in. Being inside the high class yatch made him excited though, he never had the luxury before. Not that he can't afford it, many of his admirers has offered to take him on a vacation but he chose to decline.

"Ohh...look at that, my hat has been blown off, stupid wind. What shall I do? It is one of my favorite hat.." Jinyoung said loudly with a pout.

The men grumbles and offer their sympathy but no one has taken a step forward to bring back his hat.

Tsk, useless males and providers. They are all for the good time and pay no effort for anyone. 

Jinyoung smirks as he looks at the sea in silence. Remembering those warm fateful days in the past where a chubby hand and a musical laughter filled his ears and heart. Oh how he misses those little arms that held him so tight....how he misses his son.

Stop, you can't fall apart in here. You are strong and powerful Jinyoung.

Shaking his head as if clearing his thoughts he looks around with mischief.

"Oh well...since non of you gentlemen are kind enough to get me what I want. I will save my hat myself." Jinyoung laughs as he walks towards the boarder of the yatch and jumped right into the ocean wave.

The people around gasp loudly and look at him in shocked. Heechul saw what happens and clapped his hands in appreciation.

"That's more like it you prude people! That is what a good party is all about, crazy people and lots of drinks!" He shouted as the drunkards around him cheered him off.

Jinyoung broke up into the water, blinking the stinging salt in her eyes, the intense cold stabbed through him. His teeth chattered violently and he regarded the shocked people on the yatch with a shivering grin.

"I got it!"

A few minutes later he was pulled from the river by several pairs of willing hands, wet clothes revealed his curves and leave little to imagination. Women and other male carriers watch him with dislike for no other carrier has been so admired by men. 

If another person did what he has done he or she will be regarded with pity and contempt while Jinyoung...he always gets away with everything since he is the darling of the crowd.

Men around Jinyoung scatters to find towels and offer him warm drink, anything to make his discomfort go away. Jinyoung decided to fix himself and straighten up.

He looks into that hard stare and find himself staring at a stranger whose eyes are cold and emotionless and mouth taught with contempt. Jinyoung stood there as if petrified, he has never been stared at like that, he is used to admiring gazes and warm smile from his admirers.

He has never seen this man before, a handsome face, sharp jaw, broad shoulders and a confident stand. In his eyes are bleakness that Jinyoung knew would haunt him for a long time. Only someone who has felt the same suffering can recognize it.

Disturb by the gaze he turns away and excuse himself.

"I need to go gentlemen, before I die and make your wives happy." 

------------------------------

Jaebum glared at the retreating figure, stupid man, riskin his safety for a mere hat. 

He has to be a courtesan, or an . A high profile one at that to be able to be invited here at Kim Heechul's party.

His chest felt tight, his spirited laughter, his crinkled smile, his lively gaze, his dark gaze,...oh how he reminds him of Seokjin. His dear husband whom have been dea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter