Chapter 10 : Caught in surprise

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung put that scene with his parents and Jaebum out of his mind. He practically kicks them all out of his apartment, thank God for his favorite Aunt because she gave all her properties to him when she went up to the maker, it gave him some sort of power to be in control of what he wants. He sighed as he thinks of the great Im Jaebum. That man really is something, he thought he can get Jinyoung by just merely talking and convincing his parents that being married to him will be a great thing for the carrier.

No...he promised himself that he will never fall for another provider who's just after one thing. He will never be that naive youngling who got his heart broken because of a stupid mistake. A mistake of choosing Henry as his lover.

His parents raised him well, he knows all about the rules between Providers and Carriers, he knew his responsibility as a carrier and wants to be one of those who are lucky enough to find a decent provider as their partner. But no, he...Park Jinyoung, a carrier with a child born out of bonding or wedlock will not settle for a bond or marriage with some Provider names Im ing Jaebum. 

"Over my dead body." He said to himself as he drops the book he was reading to the coffee table and stands up to leave for his room.

Yoongi watches his employer go to his room, still muttering to himself.

"He is losing his mind because he knows he will be tied down to that man." He calmly said as one of the maids Linda looked interestingly at him.

"Master Jinyoung is adamant on staying free Mister Yoongi, I don't think he will let himself be tied down. Especially since he has been free for so many years now." 

Yoongi sighed and walks away. For him, people often denies what fate has in store for them. Clearly, Jinyoung will have no chance of escaping that man, he saw Im Jaebum. He has that dangerous aura around himself and a determine glint on his eyes. He is not a man to be ignored with. Jinyoung will be captured and owned by that provider. 

Jinyoung smiles to himself as he looked at himself in the mirror. Tonight he will visit his friend Jackson on his gambling house. He considers the man his friend, Jackson has been rough around the edges and has not been accepted into the society since he didn't belong to a family of wealth but he has been kind to Jinyoung. An impoverished first carrier son of a middle class family. 

They have been a rare pair. It is unheard of, of a provider and a carrier having a platonic relationship with each other but they did manage. They had manage over the last three years.

He smiles as he exits his apartment, shouting some late excuse for Yoongi about his late return later. The butler ignores him and went inside quickly when he exited the door.

"That er is really rude as towards me and I am his employer." He mutters in irritation as he get inside his car.

He tries to lighten up his mood, he knew that his heart will forever be sadden by the distance that he has with his child but he will continue on, he will persevere and will survive this challenge in his life.

"We are here Mr. Park." 

Jinyoung looked up in surprise, he is feeling lightheaded, it has been a very quick ride and his mind is filled with Jaebum and his ridiculous plan on taking him as his very own carrier.

It is unheard of for a provider to settle down with a carrier who has been touched or ruined by some other. They want their own breeding machine to be pure and with their ity intact. But of course there is that factor that Jaebum do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter