Chapter 5 : Elope

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook sighed as he walks towards Im Jaebum's mansion again, it's time to visit Jinyoung and maybe catch a glimpse of Taehyung again. If only he is the first born, maybe Tae's parents will allow him to marry their son.

"Kookie..." Taehyung shouted as the man turns around in surprise.

"Oh, hi Taehyung. I didn't see you."

"Yeah...I was back in the yard when I saw your car. You're here to see my brother?" Taehyung fix a smile.

No, I am here to see you.

"Yeah. I promise him that I will visit him again."

Taehyung walks slowly towards him, Jungkook braced himself as the love of his life walks into his private space.

"What the hell are you doing? If you thought that I will let you manipulate my brother into thinking that you want him when the truth is you're crazy for me..." Taehyung hisses as Jungkook held up a hand.

"Wait ..stop."

Taehyung glared at the taller man and suddenly punched him on the stomach.

"I won't let you! Dickhead!" Taehyung shouts as Jinyoung was seen running into the commotion.

"Tae...what. Stop this instant okay. I will explain everything, just shut your mouth for a second before the servants talk. Come." Jinyoung grabs Jungkook's hand while motioning for his brother to follow.

The trio walks into Jinyoung's room.

"You sit. Listen, I am pissed off when I woke up and I don't want to explain anything to anyone so I'm gonna lock both of you right here and you better talk." 

Taehyung stood up to protest when a hand held him back down.

"Tae.... please stay and hear me out."

Taehyung looks into Jungkook's eyes.

"This better be good Kookie..."

Jinyoung mumbles to himself as he put the key to his door into his pocket.

"ing children,..."

He walks into the kitchen to prepare some food for himself when Jaebum walks in with a scowl.

Jinyoung takes a deep breath.

"How come you always know where I am?" Jinyoung loudly said as Jaebum lifted an eyebrow.

"I am informed that your lover is in my house again."

"And what is your problem with that?" Jinyoung turns his back on him and continue to prepare his sandwich.

"I told you not to bring your lovers in here..where is he by the way?" 

Jinyoung stopped in his track as he realizes that Jaebum should never ever know that he locked Taehyung and Jungkook in his room.

"I don't know, maybe he's taking a chat with my parents, you know. He's so fond of he that he might just marry me." Jinyoung turn around and bites his sandwich.

"Hmmm if that is the case then it will be good for you. What's with your record." Jaebum smirk as he saw how Jinyoung processed his words.

"Are you in here to insult me? Because you've done your job now feel free to walk out." Jinyoung shooed the man off.

Jaebum stay there and stared hard at him.

"I have these feeling that something is not right and you're the reason behind these feelings. It only started when you get here." Jaebum slowly said.

Jinyoung stayed silent and cautiously test the air.

"Well....if that is what you feel then I would like to inform you that I will not stay long here. I hope that makes you feel better."

Jaebum nods his head.

"The quicker you're out of here the better." He walks out of the room as fast as he can.

"The quicker Tae is out of your hands the quicker I will be out of here." Jinyoung mutters as he finish his food and decided to go back to his room.

Fishing the key on his pocket he came in without knocking and saw Taehyung and Jungkook play tounge hockey with each other.

"Ooohhhhh..you got style Kookie." Jinyoung loudly said making the two break off from kissing. Tae whining in embarrassment as Jungkook tries to shield him from Jinyoung's eyes.

"Hyung.. I'm so sorry you have to see that."

"I'm so happy to see that you'll be able to satisfy my brother in the bedroom department." Jinyoung gleefully said as Taehyung keeps his head low in embarrassment.

"Uhh....okay." Jungkook shyly answers.

"So... everything is okay now? What is your answer Tae?" Jinyoung goes straight to the point.

"I....our parents will be angry at me for this hyung." Taehyung slowly said.

"They're always angry... they're angry at everything." Jinyoung dismissively said.

"But...I love Jungkook and I am willing to explore and let life take us to places where we can create more moments with each other."

Jinyoung clasp his hands in glee.

"I knew it. So when are you going?"

Jungkook look into Taehyung. 

"Tomorrow. And for that we need your help hyung. I need Taehyung to go out of the mansion tomorrow."

"I will take him with me and says we will go shopping. Hmmm...I might need to leave my bags here but since I only bought without actually bringing so many things, it's okay for me to leave them."

Taehyung walks towards his brother and hugs him tight.

"Thank you so much hyung. This won't happen without you."

"All for you love...all for you. Now you better get your out of here or your fiancee will be here any second."

Taehyung kiss his lover goodbye and proceed to walk out.

Jungkook smiled and hug the carrier with him.

"Thank you so much."

Jinyoung stayed silent and let himself be appreciated for just a minute. It feels nice to be loved for once.

"Take care of him Kook..."

"I will...but what will happen when we get out of here. What will you do?" Jungkook curiously as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter