Chapter 4 : Irritated

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum paces back and forth, scowling fiercely at the scene right outside his office window. He doesn't know why but Taehyung's brother's mere existence makes him irritated. He wants to ignore him but find himself helpless. He can't help but take notice of the man's every move, he can't help but see his old lover in him.

Meanwhile Jinyoung have no idea that Jaebum has a clear view of them, since he is enjoying a chat with Jungkook in the garden.

"Before you came in he is babbling about how he's inlove with you etcetera, but then you show up and I have to introduce you as my boyfriend and look at his face. Oh my baby Tae...I don't want to hurt him but I really can't explain everything to him since the devil is within hearing distance." Jinyoung pouts as Jungkook nods his head.

"I feel bad too. He's actually glaring at me."

"I will explain to him later, anyway is everything prepared now?" Jinyoung inquired about their plan.

"Yes, I already bought a nice house and employed some staff, I have the car ready anytime, I also prepared some money for us to use for our fresh start." Jungkook said.

"I really wish this will go according to plan Kookie, if ever you two make it that far please promise me that you'll make everyday a happy memory."

Jungkook leans over and hold the older man's hands.

"Hyung, you haven't found him yet?"

Jinyoung stayed silent and look morose.

"No.. Henry is good at keeping my Bambam away and I am in need of a few million more...before I can take him home."

Jungkook held his hand tight.

"I'm sorry hyung, I can't help that much when it comes to finances. I am sorry too that your brother will marry into a peniless man like me."

Jinyoung smiled sadly and caress the man's face.

"Jungkook, there is more to life than money and glamour. You can't take that with you when you're dead. What is more meaningful is love, happiness, contentment. Dont be sorry for something you cannot help."

Jungkook look at the carrier who has experienced so much in life.

"Hyung, I promise that if ever I succeed in my future endeavors, I will help you in anyway I can. I will do everything to help you get Bambam back."

"Thank you Kookie.. thank you."

And the two enjoyed a quiet time with each other not knowing that Taehyung is watching them.

"Why are you with my brother.. you said you love me Kookie." The younger man sniffed as he walks out of the scene with a bleeding heart. What if Jungkook really have a change of heart and choose his brother over him?

He remembers the day when Jinyoung has been everyone else's favorite. He has been used to being the second pick, the second best to his brother.

He walks back into his room and cried.

"What should I do."

Meanwhile Jaebum walks back into the living room where Jungkook is saying his goodbye to Jinyoung.

"You should go home now Mr. Jung, I don't want to ruin Mr. Park's reputation more than it really is right now." He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter