Chapter 6 : Caught

RECKLESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung walks inside the gambling bar with confidence, he is used to the glamorous aura that filled the night, he is protected here inside Jackson Wang's fortress.

"A pleasant evening Mr. Park. Your appearance tonight means you will be playing?" A staff asked him which he acknowledged immediately.

"Yes I will play as usual."

"Mr. Wang is waiting for you inside his office Mr. Park." The staff efficiently said as she ushers him towards the stairs and into that dreadfully long hallway.

Muttering under his breath he thanked the staff when he walks inside the door.

"I see you're here."

"Tell me who's coming." Jinyoung breathlessly said a he sat down in front of Jackson's huge desk.

"The Lee's are here, the senior provider is known to have some money since the old lady just recently died and that dude finally get his grubby hands on that money."

"Who else,.." 

"Simons and Lavelle is here. Choi is also here so I want you to be on your guard."

Choi is that rich single provider who is enamored with him and wants him for himself. Too bad Jinyoung doesn't want violent and volatile people in his life. That man means trouble.

"Hmmmm..so I really need to win tonight." Jinyoung mutters to himself as Jackson looks at him in understanding.

"I can always lend you some Jinyoung."

"No..you already gave me so much money Jackson I don't even know if I'll be able to repay you. Plus the whole community already thinks that I am your bedwarmer." Jinyoung sulkily said as he remembers how Jaebum spit that fact into his face.

"Let them think whatever they want to, their opinion will never ever have any effect in both our lives. They don't matter." 

"Wish me luck my friend. I badly needed it."

Jackson leans forward and looks seriously at him.

"Why don't you just find yourself a decent provider who will give you what you need Jinyoung. We've been doing all this s for years to no avail. You need to change your game now, maybe then we can see some results."

Jinyoung looks at his friend with a bitter smile. 

"Tell me, is there a decent man who will still have me as their carrier? I'm a disgrace, I have a baby out of wedlock, my former lover took my child away. Who would want me?"

Jackson looks at Jinyoung and shakes his head. Not happy at how things were for his friend, he kept silent as Jinyoung walks out of his office.

"I want you, but you don't want me." Jackson blurted out as he gave a nervous laugh and shakes his head.

"I'm getting crazy..."

Meanwhile Jinyoung walks inside the parlor where the gentleman are. He is the only carrier inside the playing room since the society deemed it innappropiate for a carrier to mingle with the providers and gamble.

"You're here again Mr. Park." An elderly man greets him in barely disguised annoyance. He clearly does not approved of the carrier being inside the playing room.

"Yes, I have the go signal from Mr. Wang himself. Do you have a problem Mr.?..sorry I don't know your name."

The room is suddenly filled with catcalls as the men cheered for the carriers savageness. The elder man is furious but nevertheless shuts his mouth up when he heard Jackson's name. The man is the owner of the place and has the right to kick him out.

"Mr. Park you're here. A pleasure as always. I always find your beauty so refreshing." Mr. Choi gleefully said before whispering in his ears.

"If you badly need some cash you don't have to frequent this place, I can make some arrangements for us and you will have all the money that you need."

"Oh...but I am not in the market for a lover Mr. Choi and I definitely don't want to be one of your bedwarmwers."

Jinyoung smiled dangerously before looking at the staff.

"Shall we begin?!"

"I hope I'm not late..." 

Jinyoung turns around and gasp in surprise, Jaebum stands there, as formidable as ever. The man sat on the table and nods towards Jinyoung who lifted an eyebrow at him. The carrier always know they would meet again but it's too soon for that.

"Mr. Im, you have never been in here before, this is not your usual haunt."

"I prefer to be wherever you are Jinyoung, we have unfinished business between us."

Jinyoung shuts his mouth at that and turn his head elsewhere, deciding to ignore the man.

"I'll wager 10 million dollars,... against a night with you. Do you accept it Jinyoung?" Jaebum said with a challenging smile.

The action at the hazard table stoppped, every eyes are on them.

"What did he say??" Mr. Choi whispers and the news spread throughout the gambling area.

Jinyoung nervously smiled back.

"Is that a joke Mr. Im,..."

Jaebum shakes his head and take out a blank cheque, he put out a pen and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter