We CAN meet again.

Love At the Records' Store.

- Sae Mi's POV -

 

I hummed as I kicked my shoes off my feet. L.Joe who came out from his room, looked at me weirdly, "Why the happiness? You looked like someone who struck lottery and I meant it." I gave out a small chuckle, "Nothing. I wonder if you could call that a lottery but I'm sure lucky today." He raised his eyebrows, "Did you see L or something? You're seldom this happy. Gosh."

I smiled and shrugged, "Who knows what I did or who I met today. Anyways, I'm heading back to my room now. What are we having for dinner?" He replied, "I called the chicken store already!!" I walked back into my room, sat on my bed and took the INFINITE album out.

I gave a little fangirl smile as my fingers ran over his signature. When I was about to put the album away, his message on the album caught my attention a little. He wrote: ' Hello! This is L, in other words Kim Myung Soo. The first and only fangirl who didn't scream in my ears upon meeting me. I hope we WILL meet again. P.S.: Try this no. 82-010-******** '  I wasn't just shocked to see his message, I was so overwhelmed. Did he just give me his number?

I nodded my head in determination, "I should try!"

You > Myungsoo: Hello. This is Saemi. The girl you met at the records' store today..

After somewhat like 30 minutes, I recieved a reply which made me shocked and disappointed at the same time.

Myungsoo > You: Who are you? I don't rememer going to the records' store today...

You > Myungsoo: OMG. Sorry. I think I sent to the wrong person.

Myungsoo > You: Freak. -____-

You > Myungsoo: Sorryy!!

Myungsoo > You: Pssh. I was just kidding. I'm L, really.

You > Myungsoo: You can remember me?

Myungsoo > You: Of course. I'm not senile. Sorry, Saemi, if its a bit too..

You > Myungsoo: Oh gosh, oppa. I didn't know you were like that.

Myungsoo > You: This is what they call -- Offscreen personality.

L.Joe called out, "YAH! The chicken is here. Come and eat it now or else I will finish everything." I flustered as I took my phone and gave a quick reply.

You > Myungsoo: Aiish. The chicken delivery is here. My friend asked me to go and eat it now or else he'd finish everything. TTYL. Bye *^_______^*

 

- L's POV -

 

"He..?" I thought out loudly. Sungyeol who heard it first ran over, "WHAT HE? And who were you texting just now?" I coughed, "Well..... She's just a friend.." Sungyeol announced, "L JUST TEXTED A GIRL..!!" Everyone ran over after hearing the news. Dongwoo asked, "Who is she? Who is she?" Followed by Woohyun who asked, "Is she pretty?" Everyone started to flood me with questions.

I shouted, "Aiish! Enough of the questions!! She's a fangirl who I met at the records store and she's really pretty! Stop asking me already." Sunggyu said, "You know you will get into deep trouble if hyung knows about it." I replied, "I trust her though.. She's really calm, unlike other fangirls.. She has this aura which makes me feel weird.." He sighed, "Don't treat this girl as if she's really special. They might change any minute...."

 

- Saemi's POV -


I laughed at how we ate chicken, "Oh my gosh. Look at the mess.." L.Joe chuckled with me, "Yeah. It looks like we hadn't been eating since centuries ago.." I nodded, "Agree!" He sighed, "How many assignments do we have for our holidays?" I took out my school diary and checked, "Well. We have an English homework, 3 Maths worksheet and 2 Geography projects to complete within this month."

He was flabbergasted by the amount of assignment we had for our June holidays, "OMG. That's so much homework. I should go and do after we clean up." After we cleaned up, he walked back to his room while I went back to mine. I took out my phone and texted L.

You > Myungsoo: I'm back.

Myungsoo > You: Oh, hi Saemi! How was dinner?

You > Myungsoo: Chicken was delicious.

Myungsoo > You: That's great. By the way, are you free on the next.... let me check... Saturday?

You > Myungsoo: Yeah. I don't study here, of course I'm free.

Myungsoo > You: Tell me more when we meet.

You > Myungsoo: What?

Myungsoo: Let's go on a date next Saturday.

"Did I see it wrongly? My bias. JUST ASKED ME OUT FOR A DATE." I was so shocked at his reply. I can't believe my eyes. My bias just asked me out for a date... Of course, WE CAN MEET AGAIN THEN.