L wants to meet L.Joe?!

Love At the Records' Store.

- A/N: Yahh! Why isn't there any comments?!?! :( I want to cry! Anyways, I will jump straight to Christmas Eve in this chapter..! -

- Author's POV -

You were having a Christmas eve date with L, and you were busying dressing yourself up. You had to meet L at 12PM. So, you had to wake up at 9AM to prepare.

L.Joe knocked and walked into your room, "Saemi-ah, where are you going again?" You smiled, "Somewhere." You and L were going to Namsan Tower(A/N: PS! I left this out the last chappie). Of course it was a secret between you and L. L.Joe shrugged, "Fine..Sigh, but come back before 7PM.."

When you left your house, you checked your iPod, which said 10.45AM. You still had time to go there on time. You wanted to take out your phone to check if there was any message. However, no matter how you pressed the screen, it was still black. You facepalmed yourself and thought, "I must have forgot to charge my phone. Sheesh!"

On the other hand, at INFINITE's dorm, L was also preparing to go out. However, when he was about to step out of the house, the manager came into the house. The manager said, "L, where are you going? Sorry, L. We're having a last minute recording. So, I'm afraid you might have to cancel your plans."

L sighed, "Okay, then. I will tell my friend that its cancelled." L walked back to his room and took out his phone. He texted you, "Sorry, Saemi. Manager hyung had this last minute recording for us. Can we meet later at 2PM? Sorry, Saemi."

You reached Namsan Tower, and waited for L. You looked at your iPod touch which said, "12.15PM". You wondered, 'Why isn't L oppa here yet?' After half an hour, you thought that he was in a traffic jam, so you decided to wait for him.

L thought you received the message. So he continued to do his recordings. However, as time passed, he was feeling weird somewhere.

At 2PM, you walked to the nearest phone booth and called L. What you got was, "Hello. This is Myungsoo. I'm not free at the moment to pick up your call. Please leave a message after the beep. I will reply it quick." You sighed, "L oppa. Are you busy? I'm at Namsan Tower. My battery is flat and hence, I'm calling you through this number... Its okay if you're busy.. I will go home first and we'll meet the next time I come back..!" You placed down the phone and walked back to the seat. The wind was geting stronger and what you wore didn't keep you from the cold winter conditions.

At the recording site, INFINITE ended with a big smile on their faces, "This is INFINITE and thank you for watching this interview!" L bowed and walked back to his bag. He unlocked his phone to see no message from you but to see a voice message from an unknown number.

He pressed on the voice message and heard your voice. Once he finished listening, he quickly put his handphone into his pocket. He asked his manager, "Manager hyung, can you send me to Namsan Tower please?" The manager looked at L and nodded, "Okay, sure."

At 3:45pm, you stood up from the chair, freezing cold from the wind. As you turned around, a familiar voice called you, "Saemi-ah!" You looked back to see L, panting. He apologized, "Sorry, Saemi.. I was held up with recording."

You sighed, "Oppa. I have to go now. I promised L. Joe oppa that I would reach home before 7PM.. and I still have some things.. *Hachoo*" He looked at you worriedly, "Oh sheesh. I caused you to catch a cold. Wait." He took off his sweater and passed it to you. He still had a hoodie on, so nobody could recognize him.

He placed the jacket over you. You flinched, "Oppa, you need it yourself, don't you?" He shook his head and smiled, "I'm used to this. I'm good." He continued, "Let me send you home, alright? I don't want you to catch a cold again.. Plus you'll be having a 6-hour long flight."

You thought, 'He's so sweet.' Both of you walked on the roads which was filled with Christmas decorations. You smiled at the christmas lights, "I love Seoul's Christmas.." He looked at you and wondered, "Why? Singapore's ones should be much more beautiful.." You shook your head, "Seoul's decorations give me a sense of home.. Home is where your heart is.. right?" He nodded.

Myungsoo halted a taxi and both of you went into the taxi. You chuckled, "We always take the taxi. Don't you think so?" He smiled, "Yep. But it keeps suspense away. I don't want a group of fangirls to spoil our day."

When you reached your house, Myungsoo said, "I guess.. this is the last time we would meet.. When are you coming back?" You shrugged, "I guess.. January.. Next year.." He sighed and smiled, "Don't worry. We'll be having a fanmeet after January, you can go and meet me there then." You beamed, "Really? That's great..! " You sighed and continued, "But.. Oppa.. Will you be coming to the airport later?"

He thought for a moment and smiled, "Can I...." You looked at him as he continued, "Can I... go up to your house? I want to accompany you till you go back.. Its like a.. payback for just now!" You gulped, "But there's.... L.Joe oppa?" He asked, "L.Joe? Your oppa?" You shook your head, "No... just an oppa friend.. If you still want to come up, its okay.. I believe L.Joe oppa won't tell anyone that I know you.."

He thought, 'I want to see whose this L.Joe guy she's talking about.'