I Don't Regret Meeting You and I'd Never Stop Loving You

Love At the Records' Store.

DOUBLE UPDATE ^^ (Do read Chapter 15 if you haven't!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After Namsan Tower, both of you went to Han River and strolled there. You told Myungsoo that you wanted to go there but it was purely because that he had a bad headache just now. So, going to Han River might soothe his nerves a little. Both of you strolled along the Han River and sat down on a nearby bench, looking at the dark sky, which was filled with stars.

 

Your eyes were mesmerized by the stars as you beamed, "That's so pretty." Myungsoo smiled, "Yeah.." *The stars are pretty like you.* He coughed to grab your attention. You asked, "Yah, are you okay? We could go--" He laughed, "I'm fine.." Both of you kept quiet afterwards until Myungsoo started, "Do you want to know about someone I like..?"

 

You stopped, "S-someone you like?" Your heart felt bitter as you thought of one person, *Sica * He nodded, "She's pretty like the stars here, she's cute, she's kind, she isn't like other typical girls you see outside." You looked away in disappointment, *So he already has someone he likes.* He took out his phone and clicked on something. 

 

He smiled, "Let me show you how she looks like." You took his phone. You saw yourself in the camera, which was meant for taking selcas. You looked at him and blinked, *He likes me...?* He asked, "Do you don't like me..?" You shook your head frantically and answered, "No it isn't that! Its just that... I couldn't believe what I heard." He beamed, "So you like me?"

 

You looked away with your blushing cheeks, giving him an obvious answer. He smiled brightly as he interlocked his fingers with yours. You looked at him, with your cheeks blushing and eyes which were widening in shock. He chuckled, "Isn't this what couples do?" You tried to pull away, saying, "Oppa. You're a celebrity. You shouldn't.."

 

He sighed, "You're going to say that 'You shouldn't do this in public', right? My manager hyung tells me that every time.. But dating is something that I want right?" He tucked your hair behind your ear and smiled, "We should enjoy time like this when we have it to ourselves. With only both of us."

 

You asked, "B-both of us?" He nodded, "Why? You hate it?" You shook your head and answered, "No. It isn't that. Its just that....... I didn't know that Oppa would say this like that." He laughed, "Yah! You remember what I told you on the first day we met?" You blinked, "Which one?" He pouted, "My offscreen personality, remember?"

 

You giggled as you nodded, "Oppa. You look so cute like this." He frowned, "What? When I act cute?" You hit his arm playfully as you said, "Oppa. Don't do aegyo to me like this." He continued doing aegyo after what you said. You protested, "Oppa! Stop!" He laughed, "Hahahaha... Fine, Sae Mi.."

 

You sighed, *I didn't thought that we would end like that..* He looked at you and questioned, "Why? What's wrong?" You smiled as you looked at the sky, "Nothing's wrong. Its just that I didn't think that we would be together." He laughed, "I would remember you, but its just sooner or later." You continued, "But I was scared that you would lose your memories permanently."

 

He placed his hands on your head and your hair. He said, "I won't forget you even if I die, Saemi." He continued, "You're someone whom I don't regret meeting and trust me, Saemi. I would never stop loving you, even when this world ends." You smiled and looked at him. *Me too.*

 

After the day, Myungsoo sent you back to your apartment but he went back after seeing you get into the building safely. When you reached your house, you realized that L.Joe seemed to be packing. You blinked, "Oppa... Is our parents asking us to go over again?" He smiled and denied, "Not really. Its just that.. I have a exchange programme overseas in the U.S. which the school arranged for me. They informed me just now when I was coming back. I would have to leave tomorrow.."

 

You asked, "What will you be doing there? When will you be back?" He shrugged, "They say that it would be around 7-8 months. It would be a piano course that I would be doing there.. It sounds like fun because they might give me a solo concert if I perform well.."

 

You laughed, "Okay.. Oppa.. I respect your decision of going there but never stop keeping in touch with me, alright?" You continued, "Oh yes, oppa. I want to send you to the airport. You better allow me to, get it?" He nodded, "I get it." *But.. I should take this break away from you, right?* After a while, you went back to your bedroom and went to sleep.

 

In the morning, L.Joe walked over to your room and walked in quietly. He your hair as he saw you sleeping peacefully. *I'm happy from seeing you like this. Although its faraway, as long as you're happy, I'm happy.* He stood up, and left for the airport.

 

When you woke up, you realized that L.Joe was already not at home. You walked to his room and saw that he left a letter for you on his table. You opened up and read its contents.

"Dear Saemi,

I hope you're not shocked when you read this. First, I hope you're not angry for me leaving the house first. Second, I hope that I could be truthful to your and you won't be shocked when you read this. Promise me.

From the first day I met you when we were young, I liked you already. But.. I did not had the courage to tell you so. So, I would always treat you nicely, in cover of my feelings towards you. Recently, you were more vibrant. I realized that the reason behind your vibrance was your crush since forever, INFINITE's visual, Kim Myungsoo, aka L.

From that moment, I knew that I couldn't get you anymore. I knew that you weren't going to forget about him that easily.

When he lost his memories, I really felt like giving him a punch for forgetting you. But since he didn't have a choice, I gave him time. When I was about to snatch you away from him, he remembered everything. This proves so much that I'm not fated for you. I tried to be selfish for your matters, but I just couldn't. I knew that you would get angry with me.

Are you shocked? I hope you aren't. I would never move on from you but ... I hope we still can be awesome friends as ever, even after what I told you. I love you Saemi, both romantically and platonically.

-- L.Joe.

P.S. I would send pictures of your favourite Westerners if I see them. Get you jealous. Aha!"

 

You laughed at his letter but couldn't help to feel upset at the same time. Although it would be quite awkward for now, you wanted to continue to stay as best friends with L.Joe.

 

If you didn't meet L.Joe, you wouldn't have someone to teach you how to go to the records' store. If you didn't know how to go the CD store, you wouldn't have met Myungsoo. If you didn't meet Myungsoo, you wouldn't had fell in love deeper with him and went through so many things with him. Everything started at that records' store and you knew that you would never regret meeting Myungsoo and would not stop loving Myungsoo.

===================================================================

 

If you guys are wondering, whose the girl I mentioned in one of the chapters previously ( for the earlier subbies) before I removed her. I planned to put a fangirl whom L liked. She hurt him as she only wanted his popularity and not his love. But in the end, I realized that I only mentioned her in ONE chapter... So I just deleted her off the story. =_= I know the ending IS NOT GOOD ... T ^ T.... I would improve on it... I know its really short but I still have 3 other fanfics to finish :( ...................................................................... I hope you guys enjoyed this story so far..... I love all subbies <3 <3 ILY <3 <3