Vague Memories....

Love At the Records' Store.

Myungsoo tossed and bed, having that same dream which seemed to be real..

 

That Christmas morning, he was preparing to go out, to meet someone. Someone, whom he couldn't remember. When he wanted to go out, Manager hyung came into the house, asking, "L, where are you going? Sorry, L. We're having a last minute recording. So, I'm afraid you might have to cancel your plans." 

 

L sighed, "Okay, then. I will tell my friend that its cancelled." L walked back to his room and took out his phone. He texted you, "Sorry. Manager hyung had this last minute recording for us. Can we meet later at 2PM? Sorry"



L thought you received the message. So he continued to do his recordings. However, as time passed, he was feeling weird somewhere. 

 

At the recording site, INFINITE ended with a big smile on their faces, "This is INFINITE and thank you for watching this interview!" L bowed and walked back to his bag. He unlocked his phone to see no messages but to see a voice message from an unknown number. 

 

He pressed on the voice message and heard your voice. Once he finished listening, he quickly put his handphone into his pocket. He asked his manager, "Manager hyung, can you send me to Namsan Tower please?" The manager looked at L and nodded, "Okay, sure."  When he reached the place, he called out.......

 

He snapped his eyes open and woke up. He sighed, "Its that same dream again.." *I wonder whose the person that I'm meeting..* He never knew that it was you, it was Yoon Sae Mi that he was meeting. He looked at the clock which said, '7AM'. He said as he got up from bed, "Time for recording the school programme again." The school programme was actually a hoax, to make them go back to school to study again, since they spend their time for promotions most of the time.

 

He walked out of his room, to get ready to go for the 'programme'.

 

On the other hand, L.Joe and you already got ready for school. Both of you were eating your breakfast. L.Joe was still having this stern look on his face. You asked, "Oppa, do you think you're alright?" You touched his forehead to check whether he had a fever. He felt his cheeks burn a little, *.. I'm not sick.. I'm just pissed by that Myungsoo. But he said he would try to remember you.. right?* He laughed, "I'm not sick." You pouted, retreating your hands, "Then why do you look so stern?"

 

"Nothing much, really. Don't worry," L.Joe smiled.  "If you say so," You sighed and went back to eat your breakfast.  L.Joe looked at you, *I hope that Myungsoo will live up to his words -- try to remember you.. If he don't, I'll take you already.* 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

When both of you reached the school, there was a large group of girls who were gathering at the gate. They were surrounding a black van. L.Joe laughed, "They must be having a hard time getting out of the van because of the fangirls in school." You nodded, "True. It seems like they can't even get off the van." The sight of the van didn't just mean INFINITE's arrival, but also him. *Myungsoo..* The thought of him made your heart feel bitter.

 

Sungjong, the first one to get out of the van, saw you and waved, "Oh! Saemi~ Hello!" You smiled as he walked over, the other members following him behind. They all said hi to you one by one, except for Myungsoo, who was still thinking about L.Joe's words.*Remember her?* L.Joe stared at Myungsoo, who seemed to be in his own world. Your heart stopped beating for a moment, *He .. didn't say hi to me.* All of you walked to your own classes.

 

When you reached the class, Sica clung on Myungsoo's hand. Instead of responding with smiles, he kept his poker face on as he kept his mind on L.Joe's words. You looked at Myungsoo worriedly, *Is he fine?* You sighed mentally, *What's with L.Joe and L today? Both of them are totally not like them today.* All of you sat at your seats as the teacher came in.

 

Myungsoo couldn't concentrate but look at your backview. *Her backview.. seems familiar.* Some images flashed into his mind, as he grabbed his head and bit his lip a little, *Ouch...* Vague memories flowed into his mind as he continued to think, *Do I really know you? Yoon Sae Mi.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A short chapter for EVERY SUBSCRIBER ^3^ 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT.

Anyway, MYUNGSOO IS REMEMBERING SAEMI ^_^