He Likes Her Now But Not Me.

Love At the Records' Store.

The next day while you were going to school, your mind was still filled with how Myungsoo talked to you. Although he was friendly, you felt that it wasn't as genuine as before. Since he didn't remember you, you guessed that he was just being friendly because its his job to give awesome fanservice. Your heart felt a sudden pang of bitterness, *Why .. did that happen to him? Why must he forget everything, even me?* 

As you reached the subway, you saw L.Joe waiting for you at the place where you tap your cards to go into the subway. You tried to fake a smile, as genuine as possible, and walked to where L.Joe was. You waved, "Yah, Lee Byung Hun!" L.Joe smiled and then pouted, "Hello, Sae Mi! But.. can you don't call me my real name?" You laughed, "I do what I like, haha!" After the messing around, both of you went into the train station and went to school.

When both of you were walking to school, L.Joe asked, "So, how was the .. fanmeet yesterday?" Your smile fell from your face, but faked a smile quickly and answered, "Well. Its awesome." He nodded, "Oh.. If you say so, then I guess so.." *Your face showed that it isn't awesome, but since you don't want to say it, I won't probe further. I will choose another time to ask you then.* Both of you reached the school and went into your class.

Your classmates were running around noisily and playing around as the teachers weren't here yet. L.Joe and you were seatmates, so both of you went to your seats. L.Joe shook his head and sighed, "The condition here is bad. The class is so noisy." You nodded, "True.. But different schools have different class environments.. I think its just our school.." He nodded his head in agreement. 

A female classmate and friend, Sica, walked over and waved, "Hello, L.Joe and .. Saemi" She blinked her eyes at L.Joe and scoffed at you. L.Joe rolled his eyes and asked, "Can you go away if you're going to scoff at Saemi each single time you glance at her?" You softened, *L.Joe is such a sweet friend.* Before Sica can say anything, the teachers came in and soon she had to go back to her seat. 

The teachers announced, "There'll be 7 new students in our school, 3 will be in our class, while the other 5 will go to the other classes in our stream. I think you guys will love them so much. I will ask them to come in now, okay? Come in boys." You looked at the door as your pencil dropped to the table. L.Joe's mouth turned into an 'O' shape. The girls in your class started to squeal upon the sight of Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Sungjong.

They bowed, "Hi everyone. We're INFINITE." Sungyeol said loudly and started to blabber in English, "Hi everyone! I am Sungyeol!" Myungsoo just gave a small smile and said, "Sorry for the choding. I'm Myungsoo, you can call me L." Your heart felt a sudden gulf of pain when you saw Myungsoo. Sungjong smiled and bowed, "Hi I'm Sungjong. I'm really sorry for my hyung. He's forever childish." Sungyeol pouted, "Yah! I'm not childish."

L.Joe looked at you to see your reaction but you took your pencil and started to doodle on a random piece of foolscap paper. The teacher called, "Lee Byung Hun! Where are you?! Can you just raise up your hand?!" He raised up his hand and the teacher continued, "Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong, you guys can sit at the empty seats behind Saemi and Byunghun." Sungyeol stopped and looked at whoever is beside L.Joe, *Saemi..* He looked at Myungsoo who was already walking to sit behind you. Myungsoo tapped your chair and you turned around. He greeted, "Hi Saemi-ssi. We meet again. Hehe."

L.Joe raised his eyebrow and thought, *Saemi-ssi.. The last time we saw him.. He called Saemi.. 'Saemi-ah..' Something's wrong, right?*

Sungjong waved, "Hi, Saemi! We meet again!!" Sungyeol smiled, "Hi Saemi-ssi." You faked a smile, and answered, "Hi Myungsoo oppa. Hi Sungjong oppa. Hi Sungyeol oppa." Myungsoo asked, "Uh.. Saemi-ssi.." You sighed, "Drop the formalities, alright? We're classmates now.. I don't think we have to be that formal, right?" The three of them nodded, "True.."

Myungsoo asked, "Saemi-ah, whose that girl? She's pretty.." Your heart dropped a little, and answered, "She's Sica.."  *He likes.. Sica.. but why not me..*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter update!!

I think I'm getting worser T^T........

But I think I'm able to make it better in future!!

DON'T UNSUBSCRIBE.

COMMENT MORE.

For those who haven't subscribe, please DO PRESS THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON NOW!