A Day with Myungsoo..!

Love At the Records' Store.

Chapter 3:

- Author's POV -

You woke up early this Saturday morning. It wasn't any morning for you. It was a special morning. It was a Saturday that you were going to spend with L, your crush since forever.

L.Joe, who woke up a bit later than you today, looked at you in the washroom as you were brushing your teeth. You said through the toothpaste in your mouth, "What? Why are you looking at me like that?"  He chuckled and thought, 'She's so cute.' He continued to say, "Nothing. It's just.. you don't wake up so early normally.. Haha! You're always late in the morning and you blame the toilet everytime!"

You blushed at his comment. You nodded and said, "Yeah! I don't wake up early but I wake up early today for--" You mentally slapped yourself, 'I almost slipped... Oh gosh.. Sorry L.Joe oppa. Its a secret between L and I..' He raised an eyebrow at you, "For .. what? or for who?"

You thought of an excuse quickly, "There's a fanmeeting for INFINITE. Ah yeah. That's why." It wasn't a lie totally. You were really meeting INFINITE. Just that its only L and you. His mouth formed an 'O' shape and he smiled, "I thought it was something else... Never mind! Quickly rinse your mouth. You sound so funny talking like this."

You quickly rinsed your mouth, had your breakfast, chose your clothes and went to bathe. You made sure you didnt have any weird smell on you. You looked at the clock and gasped, "OHMYGOSH!" L.Joe ran over and asked, "What what?!"

You took your bag and rushed out. You shouted, "I'm late!! Aiish! Oppa, I won't be back for dinner!"

As you went out, you texted Myungsoo:

You > Myungsoo: L oppa, Where do we meet?!

Myungsoo > You: Well. Meet me at Seoul Station..

You > Myungsoo: Okay!^^ I will rush there now :)

Myungsoo chuckled as he read your message. He wore a black mask and a hoodie. He was waiting for you at the Seoul station. In fact, he was there half an hour before you text him.

After 15 minutes, you finally met up with Myungsoo. You bowed and apologized for your "punctuality". He replied, "It's okay.. You looked like you went for some marathon.. You want to get a drink first?"

You nodded, "Sure, oppa." You cursed yourself, 'Aiish. Why am I like this?! This is so embarassing!!' Both of you went into a quiet cafe and Myungsoo went to an isolated part of the cafe.

The waitress came over and asked, "What do you want for your drinks?" Myungsoo asked, "Saemi-ssi, what do you want to drink?" You replied, "Well.. A cup of brown sugar macchiato would be great.."  You gazed at him as he told the waitress that he wants a cup of macchiato and a cup of cappucino.

He laid back onto his chair, looked at you and chuckled a bit. You snapped out of your thoughts and asked," Why are you laughing at me, Myungsoo oppa?"

He laughed, "Never mind. So where do you want to go today?" I tapped my chin and thought, "Well...... Should we go Myeongdong? But that place is too crowded for you to go there."

He nodded, "Its okay. Myeongdong it shall be. Anyway, the previous time you told me that you are studying overseas.. Where are you studying at?" You smiled, "Singapore. It's a nice place."

He replied, "Oh.. Our company hadn't sent us there before.. We'd like to visit Singapore soon too.. if we have the chance.."

You nodded and beamed, "If you come over, I'll be your tour guide. Provided if oppa remember me..!!" He laughed, "Silly you. Of course I'd remember you."

After chatting at the coffee house, both of you went to Myeongdong, departing from Seoul Station. Both of you took a taxi to keep away any suspense as taking the public transport was kind of risky.

When you reached Myeongdong, Myungsoo guided you everywhere. There was this cap that attracted you. You stopped, and smiled. You touched the cap and softened, "Hmm. This would definitely suit L.Joe oppa.." Myungsoo looked back to see you look at that cap. He walked back and pointed at it, "You interested?"

You nodded, "It'd suit my friend, for sure." He raised an eyebrow, "But this is for a guy.." You giggled, "Yeah. Its for an oppa who came here with me. He's my best friend."

He nodded, "Oh.. I see.." He felt kind of weird inside. 'Was it the same friend that wanted to take away the chicken from her...?' Myungsoo thought.

You decided to buy the cap. So, you walked into the store and paid for it while Myungsoo waited outside for you. You smiled when you came out. You beamed, "Let's go, oppa!"

Both of you stopped at stores and stores to look at things. You wondered why nobody noticed Myungsoo, but you smiled as he could hide it so well.

After a day of playing, he decided to bring you home. Both of you took a taxi back to your house. When you reached your house, you were feeling kind of upset. Myungsoo smiled, "Don't be upset. We'd meet again soon. You want to go out again? On Christmas Eve? Which is next month?"

You sulked, "Oppa. That's the day I have to go to Singapore." He sighed, "What time is your flight?" You replied, "Well.. 10PM.." He smiled, "Then we'll go out in the morning!" You chuckled at his actions. You didn't know he had this side of him. You nodded, "Ok then.."