Do you think we will meet again?

Love At the Records' Store.

As you looked at them one by one, they seemed really awkward and uncomfortable. You asked, "Are you okay? I can leave if you are uncomfortable with me." Myungsoo, the only one who kept the smile plastered on his face, said, "Ahhh~ No! We aren't uncomfortable with you... What's your name again?"*Is it me or is it that something about her.. Aiish~ I don't remember anything about girls except for her..*

You answered, "Oppa.. I'm Saemi. You really have no idea what happened? Do you remember what happened last Christmas? At Namsan Tower?"

He raised his eyebrow, "No.. Saemi-ssi, I already told you I can't remember you because I have so much fans in town and in the world!" The manager opened the door and apologized, "Sorry for the interruption.. Uhhhh.. Myungsoo-ah, come out for a while.." Myungsoo gave you a smile and said, "Saemi-ssi, excuse me for a moment."

The room with you and the remaining 6 members was filled with awkwardness. Sunggyu coughed, "Saemi-ssi.. Are you the one who is friends with Myungsoo back in Korea?" You nodded, "Yes. I am friends with him.. Why can't he remember me?"

Sunggyu continued, "Well.. Its a long story.. That day when you were supposed to come back to Singapore.. Myungsoo sent you to the airport right? That night, we received an anonymous call from an anti fan, saying some weird things about him. That moment, we felt it wasn't right and we called L. Shortly after that, he got into an accident."

You asked, "But.. I couldn't had not known about it, right?" He replied, "We asked the reporters and the people around there NOT to spread this out as we didn't want our whole fandom to be in a big mess. After he woke up, we realized that he couldn't remember whatever happened on November and December." Once Sunggyu finished talking, Myungsoo walked back into the room.

He smiled and asked, "Have you had a great time with my hyungs and Sungjong?" You faked a smile and nodded, *So... He forgot me because of an accident..?* You asked, "So...What will you be doing currently?" Sungjong answered, "Well.. I think that we'd have to do a special TV programme about learning in schools... So I guess we'll be staying in that school for a month?!"

Myungsoo asked, "Uhh~ I wonder how's school life like recently.. Can you tell me about your school? I think different schools have different regulations." You replied, trying not to look at his eyes, "We go to school in the morning at 6.50AM and reach the school by 7.20AM.. We have lessons all the way until 2.40PM.. After that we'll have study time which will end at 4.30PM or later.." He nodded, "I see.. That's for your school right? Cool."

Sungyeol smiled at you and said, "Lets play some games!! Uhh! How about the Truth game?!" You nodded, "Okay~ Sure!" Hoya sighed, "This choding.. Forever.." You laughed at how they were acting, *This is my real INFINITE, right? I'm glad they tried to open up to me now..* Sungyeol stood up and went to get a bottle. He beamed, "Come on~ Lets sit in a circle!"

All of you started to play the game and what's funny was you got to know the member's secrets. Their reactions were epic when their secrets were revealed. Finally, the bottle spun and it faced you. Woohyun asked, "Hmm.. Yoonmi-ssi, who do you like in INFINITE best?" You glanced at Myungsoo who seemed to be nonchalant about the question. You faked a smile and replied, "Ahh~ Nobody. I love everyone in INFINITE."

Myungsoo, who didn't seem to be bothered about your question, was actually listening to it and hoping for the answer. When you said that you had no bias, Myungsoo felt a sudden disappointment. *Aiish, I shouldn't bother. Its just one fangirl!*

Sungjong whined, "Impossible~! There must be someone you like!" Sungyeol nodded, "Yes! I agree with Sungjong!" Myungsoo perked his ears and listened, hoping that you would say his name, *Why am I feeling like this? I mean, who cares if their bias isn't me? They still like INFINITE right? Aiish.* You laughed, "I really like all of you! I love all of you~ I'm serious!"

Sungjong pouted, "Fine~ I believe you then~" You giggled at how cute he was when he looked defeated. The organizer opened the door, and said, "Sorry, Saemi-ssi, I think you will have to leave now. The time is over~"

Dongwoo smiled widely(like those in Sesame Player) and greeted, "Bye Saemi-ssi!" The other members greeted you one by one. Lastly, it was Myungsoo, and he just greeted you icily. That made you feel really hurt, *Oppa.. Its the last time we'll be meeting.. Must it be like that?*

- Author's Note - Do you really think that it'll be the last time?! I... Don't know*shrugs*~ Read on to find out more~ Comment and Subscribe! Comment please~^_^