Departure

Love At the Records' Store.

 

Author's Note: Hey^^ Subbies, I am back with a chapter update... Pretty please with a cherry on top, PLEASE COMMENT ON MY STORY AND DO GIVE ME SOME SUGGESTION, PLEASE ^W^.... Don't be quiet and don't worry -- I don't bite :> So, do comment on my story and do give me some suggestions on how you want the story to be like :)
 
You brought L up to your apartment as he wanted to meet L.Joe and it was actually good for L.Joe to meet someone new. Okay, not new, maybe someone that he knew of but he didn't know him well enough. You trusted L.Joe to keep your friendship with Myungsoo a secret and you knew that L.Joe would. 
 
As you opened the door, you saw L.Joe walking around the house, packing some things to bring to Singapore. You called out, "L.Joe oppa~" L.Joe stopped in his tracks and looked at you, smiling, "Oh~ Saemi-ah, welcome back!" When he saw L, his smile fell as he thought, *Am I dreaming? Is this... Kim Myungsoo, or rather L..?*
 
L walked over and smirked, *He's kind of tall isn't he?* He looked at L.Joe who was shorter than him by a bit. L turned his smirk into a friendly smile and said, "Hello. I believe that you must be L.Joe. I am Saemi's friend, Kim Myungsoo."
 
L.Joe's jaw dropped. So, the person you had been going out with behind his back was Kim Myungsoo, L, the face of INFINITE, and not forgetting to mention, your celebrity crush. *No wonder Saemi was so happy recently...It was L whom she's going out with.....* L.Joe said icily, "Hello. My name is Lee Byunghun, but just call me L.Joe like how Saemi does." You smiled, "L oppa. Let me bring you around the house." He nodded, and you brought him to explore your apartment.
 
L.Joe's face sparked with jealousy as he saw how close you and L was. He didn't like how both of you were smiling when you knew each other for like 2 months or so. Well, maybe L knew you 2 months but you knew L for 1 year 11 months and 25 days. After you finished bringing L around the house, its already 5PM and you had to leave the house.
 
You sighed, "Oppa.. We have to leave for the airport already." L.Joe looked at L who seemed to have a disappointed look on his face. L smiled, "Can I send you to the airport?" You asked, "But... Won't you be discovered by the fans easily? Its too dangerous, oppa. Its okay.." He smiled, "No.. Its okay.. I can just say I was shopping at the airport.. Yeah.. Its fine..! Plus I already wore this out just now.. So Its totally fine!"
 
 You nodded, "Fine.. Up to you, Myungsoo." L.Joe interrupted, "Sorry for interrupting, but we really have to go now or we'll be late for the flight.." The three of you left the house and went to the airport. You took a taxi to the airport. L.Joe took the front seat while you and L took the back one. L.Joe thought that you'd be much more happier to sit with L for the last time, as it would be long until the next time you see him.
 
L.Joe was kind of jealous whenever he saw both of you laughing but he didn't know what both of you were talking about. L noticed his jealous and knew that he liked you. Of course, L also liked you, and had this little crush on you. 
 
When you reached the airport, it was already 6PM and you had to check in to the airport already as your plane would be taking off at 7.50PM. When you stood at the departure hall entrance, you felt really unhappy as you didn't want to leave. You were so happy with Myungsoo, and you didn't really want to leave. Of course, Myungsoo wasn't also too happy when it was really the time for you to leave.
 
 
L.Joe coughed, "Yah, Saemi-ah.. We have to go now.. Myungsoo-ssi, Uhh.. see you again!" You smiled at Myungsoo, "Yes! Oppa, see you again!" You walked into the departure hall, looked back and waved at Myungsoo, who did the same thing. He said he would remember you, but do you think he will?