The Fanmeet. The HeartBreak.

Love At the Records' Store.

Author's Note: Hello! Its a double update for the story today! ^_^ Do comment and subscribe..

One day, in March in 2012, when you were back in Korea, you were reading the news about INFINITE like what you'd do. You remembered what you did with Myungsoo, but you always wondered if he remembered you. You didn't text Myungsoo as you changed your phone and didn't save his number on your SIM card.  As you were reading, you came across an article on the fancafe, 'INFINITE is holding their fansign.....' You checked the calendar and gasped, "Oh gosh! Its like what?! 6 days later!" Almost immediately, you picked up your phone and booked the tickets to the fansign.

4 days later, you were at the airport, waiting for INFINITE to arrive back in Korea from Japan and you got the front spot as you went there early. L.Joe wasn't free to accompany you as he had an extra lesson with his english teacher. You sighed and looked at your watch, *Will he remember me? He said he would.*

After what seemed like 30minutes, INFINITE finally came out from the arrival hall. Girls around you screamed and tried to pass them gifts. You called, "Myungsoo-oppa! I'm Saemi!" You passed your letter to Myungsoo. He looked at you and took your letter. You paused for a moment, *He didn't recognize me..?* You smiled and shook your head as they walked out of the airport, *No. Its maybe because of the chaotic situation. If he reads the letter, he'd definitely remember me.*

- Myungsoo's POV -

We finally got away from those fangirls. Some of them were really scary but I can't blame them, its their first time meeting us in Singapore as well. I looked through all the letters. I looked at this letter from this fangirl called Saemi.

'Dear Myungsoo oppa~

I came back from Singapore, oppa! Do you still remember me? You promised me. Do you remember our friendly dates in Seoul? I really missed the time when we were together. I'll be at the fanmeet later! Oppa hwaiting!

- Yoon Saemi

I scoffed, "How can I remember you? I have loads of fangirls! Hyung! Look at this!" He passed the letter to Sungyeol, who was sitting next to him. *Its that fangirl whom L liked before his...* He thought. Sungyeol tried to laugh with him, "How can you remember her? So ridiculous!"

- Myungsoo POV end -

You were waiting outside the convention hall, queuing to go into the fanmeet. You bought the tickets at the front row, so that you could look at the boys clearly.

You got into the hall and sat at your seat. Once the light dimmed, the whole hall of fangirls started to scream. The boys came out and their first song was, 'Before The Dawn' -- Your favourite as well. You looked at Myungsoo once he came front. He looked at you and you waved at him. Instead of giving you a second look, he looked away and concentrated in his performance. You pouted, *Its okay. He's performing. I'm sure he knows me.*

After all the performances, the boys stopped and introduced themselves. The emcee stood up front and announced, "We'll now announce a special event for some of the lucky fans! 4 of the lucky fans would get to meet INFINITE backstage! I will call your ticket numbers now, so that after your signing later, you won't leave, right?!" He continued, "Ticket no. 1023, 2391, 3492 and lastly......" You shut your eyes, in hoping that its yours. He announced, "TICKET NO. 5928!! Congratulations!" You checked your ticket no, and saw 5928. You smiled happily, "Oh my gosh! I get to have the backstage pass!"

You queued up to go up to the stage for the signing. You smiled and tried to compose yourself although you were really nervous upon seeing Myungsoo again. You walked to the first table, where Woohyun was sitting at. He asked with his eye-smile, "What's your name, my beautiful Inspirit?" You replied, "My name's Yoon Saemi." He stopped and gulped, "Yoon Saemi..?" *Crap, what if she knows that L.. It couldn't be that Saemi!*

You continued to the next few tables. You felt really amused at their reactions hearing your name. When you reached the last table, it was finally your prince, Kim Myungsoo. He asked, "What's your name?" You replied smiling, "Oppa.. My name is Saemi.. Yoon Saemi.. Remember? We are friends." He smiled at you and replied, "Sorry, Saemi-ssi. I don't think I know you.. Even if we met on fanmeets in Korea.. I don't think I can remember you.. I have a lot of fans.. You understand right?"

That moment, you felt that your heart was ripped into who knows how many pieces. You choked, trying not to let your tears come out, "Y-yeah, I u-understand.." Myungsoo signed your album, you took it and went down the stage.

Though your heart wasn't feeling right, you didn't want to waste the backstage pass. You thought that you should try to make him remember you. An organizer walked over and said, "Hello. Are you the backstage pass winner? The other 3 inspirits gave up their backstage pass as they all had school. So they had to go back. So I guess, its only you."

You nodded as you allowed him to bring you the backstage. He led you into the waiting room where the special event would be held. After 10 minutes, the 7 guys you had been waiting for opened the door and went in one by one. Upon seeing you, the smile from their faces fell.

---------------

A/N: Myungsoo didn't really forget you. Its a secret why he forgot you. Read on if you want to know. Comment and Subscribe!