I Remember Everything Now

Love At the Records' Store.

A/N: IT'S INFINITE TIME <3 I N F I N I T I Z E, INFINITE IS BACK <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As all of you were at the more secluded part of the place, you looked at Myungsoo, who seemed to be clutching his head. You walked over and asked him, with worry, "Oppa, are you fine?" Myungsoo slowly took his hand away from his head and nodded, "Yes, I'm fine. Thanks Saemi." You sighed mentally, *He still doesn't call me Saemi-ah..*

 

Myungsoo looked at you , observing you with much thought. *I didn't find her this pretty in the past.* You blinked, "Oppa, is there something on my face?" Myungsoo shook his head, and laughed, "Nothing. I just..." He shrugged, "Never mind."

 

You nodded, "I get it." *This oppa....* L.Joe, who was observing both of you from far, felt his heart feel bitter, *Why do I even wanted to send you to him? Why didn't I want to keep yourself to me? I hoped I could be selfish when it comes to you, but I just can't make myself become selfish.*

 

Sungjong called out, "Yah! Saemi-ah, look at this." He pointed at the binoculars. You laughed, "Okay okay. Sungjong oppa, I will go over now." Myungsoo looked at your backview and felt his head throb in pain. He clutched his head. L.Joe walked over and asked, "So ... Do you have any recollection of Sae Mi?" Myungsoo lied and acted nonchalantly, "No, I haven't." *When I remember her, she should be the first one to know, right?*

 

L.Joe clenched his fists tight and nodded, *This guy. Why can't he remember Sae Mi? He don't seem like he had put in any effort to remember her. Ugh. Never mind, he's the one with amnesia. The next time when I ask him, if his answer is still the same, I'm really going to be selfish.* L.Joe walked away after a while, leaving Myungsoo at his position in curiousity. He mumbled, "That guy is so weird. He likes Sae Mi. I'm positive of it."

 

His last two sentences were filled with jealousy and he realized it after a while. He blinked, *Yah! What's wrong, Kim Myung Soo?!*

 

Myungsoo observed you as you had fun with the INFINITE members. He sighed, *I hope I can remember you soon, Yoon Sae Mi.* Woohyun called out, "Saemi-ah! Come over for a while!" The moment he saw you turning around, his head throbbed in pain, as he clutched his head in pain. He winced loudly, making all of you look at him.

 

Sunggyu ran over to him and asked, "Yah! Myungsoo-ah, are you okay? What's wrong?"

 

- Myungsoo's POV -

 

I clutched my head in pain and winced out loud. My eyes were filled with memories with Saemi and I. The day we met at the records' store. The day when we first went out. The last time when we met at Namsan Tower. That backview, that laugh, that smile. Those things which appeared in my dream all belonged to her.

 

Tears brimmed in my eyes, as I went through each memory with Saemi and I played through my mind. Everything felt so fresh in my brain now. I remembered how I lost my memory that day when I sent Saemi to the airport.

 

- Flashback -

 

I walked out of the airport after sending Saemi off. My phone rung for countless times already. I picked up the phone and answered. It was the members who called. They seemed to be on loudspeaker and they were talking together at the same time. I waited at the traffic light for the green light.

 

As I couldn't take the noise that they were making, I snapped, "Yah! Can you guys say everything slowly?" Sunggyu explained, "There's an anti fan who got news that you were at the airport. She's--"

 

Before he could finish the sentence, there was a car coming towards me as I was crossing the road. My feet got rooted to the ground as I felt that I couldn't escape. *N-no. Not this. Please move. Please let me move away.* Sunggyu shouted, "Yah! Myungsoo-ah! Are you alright? Yah! Myungsoo-ah!"

 

In another blink of my eye, the car ran over me. My phone flew around 2 meters away. Someone picked up the phone and explained the situation to the members through the phone. For me, I could see red dots in my vision, feeling the pain.

 

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I had the worst thought, *I don't want anything to happen to me.. I want to see Sae Mi again. I want to laugh with Sae Mi. Please don't let me.....* Slowly, I closed my eyes.

 

- Flash back end -

 

I released my hand from my head and looked at Saemi, who was standing closely to me, looking very worried. I caressed her cheeks as I whispered, "Saemi-ah.." Everyone's eyes widened and asked, "Yah! You regained your memories?" I nodded. Sae Mi smiled with tears b in her eyes.

 

I wiped her tears away from her eyes and laughed, "Yah~ Why are you crying? I'm here, aren't I? I'm back, right?" She nodded, "I'm too happy, oppa. I missed you so much." I sighed, "I missed you too, Saemi-ah."

 

- Myungsoo POV end -

 

Although both of you weren't an official couple and you didn't confess to each other yet, the others could actually see how much both of you cherish and like each other. After they saw both of you being like that, they retreated quietly. L.Joe, who realized he already remembered you, sighed, *I guess she isn't for me at all.*

 

From the start, L.Joe didn't want to snatch you away from Myungsoo as he knew that you would be upset if he was too. He tried to be selfish for you, but he couldn't. L.Joe looked at both of you for the last time before walking away.

 

When both of you snapped out of your thoughts, you realised that the rest weren't with you anymore. He chuckled, "I guess its left with both of us.." You nodded, "Yeah..." Myungsoo looked at you and smiled, *I'm glad I remembered you.... I'm going to tell you how I feel later on, Saemi-ah.*

==================================================

Author's Note:

Hey guys, it's me. I'm probably going to end the story in another chapter, because if I dont, the story would get draggy and it would become a soap drama. =_________= L.Joe isn't fighting for the girl, but if you guys aren't happy with that, I might have a new L.Joe fic with Byunghunnie as the MAIN character. Usually, I don't do short stories like this but its because I think that I can allow this story to end already.

I hope that the next chapter would be loved by all subbies here. <3 Anyway, INFINITE's comeback MV is good, just that Myungsoo's car keeps flipping and flipping in the MV. Let's all FLIP LIKE MYUNGSOO. HAHAHA. Do Support INFINITE's comeback!