L.Joe's Angry.

Love At the Records' Store.

After a while, the class ended for a lunch break. Before you could stand up, Myungsoo grabbed your hand which made your heart skip. He asked stuttering, "C-can you help me ask Sica whether she wants to go to lunch with INFINITE?" That moment your breathing seemed to pause, *He's asking me to help him ask Sica for lunch.* L.Joe scoffed, "I will help you ask. Don't ask Sae Mi to help you." Myungsoo looked at the guy, *This short guy seems so hostile. What's wrong with him.*

L.Joe walked to Sica, which made her smile from ear to ear. He asked with a straight face, "That guy there asks whether you can follow INFINITE for lunch." She beamed, "Of course I can." Both of them walked back to where Myungsoo, Sungyeol, Sungjong and you were at. Sungjong walked to you, and smiled, "I will go to lunch with you instead." Myungsoo blinked, "What? You're not going with us?" He shook his head, "I want to know more about Saemi, you know being in a school is about making new friends." 

Myungsoo shrugged, "Whatever, its up to you then." Sica waved as she batted her eyelashes at L.Joe, "Bye, L.Joe." Sungjong rolled his eyes and scoffed, "I really dislike that Sica girl. She seems like a flirt." L.Joe answered, "Well. She is a flirt." Sungjong asked, "Are you both okay with me eating with you?"

He continued, " I don't want to go with that Sica girl to meet my hyungs. I can't stand her. I think I can't even send my food to my stomach with her." You laughed at how he spoke, *Such a diva* L.Joe smiled, "Well. I don't mind. I don't think Saemi will mind any bit." Sungjong spoke as his eyes beamed, "Really? Really, Saemi?"

You nodded, "Of course, I don't mind." He smiled, "Great! I'm happy to have such new friends like both of you! You know school is all about making new friends and keeping the old ones. If we're just going to stick around with old friends all the time, it isn't good for us." L.Joe nodded, "True. Its always good to meet new people." You chuckled, "Yeah, Sungjong. We should go to the cafeteria now before we can't get anything to eat as the break time is over."

When you entered the cafeteria, there were a lot of people gossiping and looking at a corner. INFINITE was there, and so was Sica. Sica was busily flirting with Woohyun while Myungsoo was pouting. Well, you can't say that Woohyun was entertaining her. Her flirtatious ways were off the scale for Woohyun.

It was more of a turn off. After the three of you grabbed your food, the three of you went to look for your seats. Apparently, there wasn't any seats left, other than those near INFINITE.

Dongwoo waved and shouted, "Yah! Sungjong-ah! Come sit with us, there are seats here! You can bring your friends along!" Sungjong sighed, "Ignore Dongwoo hyung. Come on, let's go over." You hesitated for a while. L.Joe gestured, "Yah. Just go over, okay? You won't want to be hostile to them, right, inspirit?" When you walked over, all of the boys greeted. Woohyun smiled at you, "Hi, Saemi-ssi. You're in this school too?" You nodded, "Neh.."

From the corner of your eyes, you could see Sica glaring at you. Myungsoo pouted and asked, "Sica, can you talk to me now? You've been talking to Woohyun.." Before he could finish his sentence, she stood up and walked away without any words. Well, the members were kind of intolerant of her already. Except for Myungsoo, he kept talking to her. When she left, Myungsoo looked at the members and asked, "What did I do? Why did she walk away?"

Sungjong rolled his eyes, *Hyung is such a jerk. How I wished he could keep his personality after that incident, how I wished he can remember Saemi. Saemi is much more suitable than Sica.* Actually, not just Sungjong who had thought, all of the members had the same thought as him. After Myungsoo lost his memories, he seemed to change the type of girls he liked.

Myungsoo looked at you and asked, "Saemi-ah, what kind of guys does Sica like? Why didn't she like me? You're her classmate, you should be on good terms with her, right?" Sunggyu, who was sitting beside you, whispered, "I'm sorry for Myungsoo. He changed so much after his memory loss." L.Joe clenched his fists tight, *So, he got a memory loss and he can't remember Saemi. God, this jerk.*  

You smiled at Sunggyu and answered, "Well.. I don't know.. I think she likes good looking guys." Myungsoo shook his head, "It shouldn't be. Aren't I good looking enough already?" You felt your tears b up in your eyes, *I don't know what kind of girls she like..... But I know.. I like the old you..*

L.Joe slammed his table and stood up, "Kim Myungsoo! Come with me!" Both of them stood up and walked away. Both of them reached the rooftop. Myungsoo asked impatiently, "What do you want?" L.Joe rolled his eyes and asked, "What do I want? WHAT DO I WANT? I just want you to remember Saemi!"

He scoffed, "Remember Saemi? I just met her like yesterday and --" L.Joe retorted, "You didn't just know her yesterday. You knew her last year, during CHRISTMAS. I know you had a memory loss, but can't you put in the effort to remember who you loved and the one who loved you! You were such a jerk for asking Saemi whatever kind of guys that Sica girl likes. Do you see how hurt was she?!"

*Did I really meet her before?* Myungsoo asked himself, *Its true that I had a memory loss.. He's right.. I should try to remember Saemi.. if I really met her before..* He nodded, "Fine. I will try to remember her." After the conflict, the rest of you who were chasing after them finally reached them at the rooftop. L.Joe explained, "We were just having some talk. No fists, no beating up, no fights, we're fine."

However, the look on L.Joe's face told you otherwise, it told you that he was burning mad inside.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

NEW update! ^^.. I thank you for your comments! It makes my day while reading your comments. I feel really happy when I know that people enjoy my fanfics, and I'm more than happy when I read their comments! I thank you so much. I love you guys, subbies <3 ^^