That Laugh, That Smile.

Love At the Records' Store.

It was a Saturday morning and all of you decided to go to Namsan Tower. INFINITE didn't have any recording on that day and the reason they chose Namsan Tower was secretly to help Myungsoo remember you. You knocked on L.Joe's door and asked, "Oppa, are you done preparing to go?" The door opened, to reveal L.Joe, who seemed like he just got up from bed.

 

You blinked, "Yah oppa. Aren't you going?" He shook his head in denial, "I don't think I want to go today. You have fun with INFINITE, eh? Didn't you always wanted to have a secret date with all of them?" You whined, "I dont care. I want oppa to go." You took his hand and looked at him with your puppy eyes. He sighed, "Stop giving me that. Alright, I would go. Give me 10 minutes to prepare." *That girl.. She should stop doing that to me.*

 

L.Joe closed his room and got something suitable to wear. After 10 minutes, he walked out of his room and looked at you. You beamed, "Oppa. You look great. Come on. Let's go now." He nodded, *I always give in to you. I can't make myself not compromise you.*  Both of you then went to Namsan Tower to meet INFINITE.

 

L.Joe looked at you, who seemed to be extremely happy, *I know you're having hope deep inside your heart. I know you want Myungsoo to remember you. How I wish the person who is inside your heart.. is me instead of Myungsoo.* L.Joe had always liked you since the first day both of your families met, when you were 10. Both of you knew each other since young. However, L.Joe realized that he liked you in the recent years.

 

L.Joe was a little bit right about it. You were happy because that you were able to hang out with INFINITE outside. However, you felt rather dejected about Myungsoo. You were at the point where you wanted to give up on getting his love again. Despite that, you still had 0.1% of hope in your heart that Myungsoo could remember you.

 

When both of you reached Namsan Tower, INFINITE wasn't there yet. L.Joe muttered, "Why aren't they here yet.." You sighed, *Where are they..*

 

After half an hour, Sunggyu and Woohyun were the first one to reach. They apologized, "Sorry, Saemi. Sorry, L.Joe. We thought it would be better if we came out separately. So that we wouldn't gain attention. You looked at their bare faces and realized that it was still the same.

 

Woohyun laughed at your expression, "Yah. Are we that weird without makeup?" You shook your head hastily, and answered, "Its not like that, Woohyun oppa. Its just that.. you guys look the same." Sunggyu chuckled, "Of course we look the same. We take care of our skin well, and we don't apply thick makeup." You nodded shyly, "Ahaha.. I see."

 

The next person who reached was Sungjong. He beamed, "Yah! Saemi-ah. Sorry for being late. L.Joe too, I'm sorry for being late." You shook your head and smiled, "Oppa. Its okay. I understand." L.Joe nodded, "I know why too. Its okay." He continued, "I think Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung will reach soon. Myungsoo hyung and Sungyeol hyung would reach last. They're the last who left the house."

 

The next moment, Hoya and Dongwoo reached the meeting place. They waved, especially Dongwoo, who was smiling brightly at you. L.Joe was really quiet as they talked to you. He sighed, *I hope Myungsoo can remember Saemi after this trip. Maybe just a little bit, but its better than Saemi being sad, right.*

 

After 5 minutes, a loud voice called, "YAHHHH. Saemi-ah! I'm sorry for being late!" You turned as you laughed, "Sungyeol oppa. Are you going to tell everyone that you guys are here.." He laughed sheepishly, scratching the back of his head, "Heh.. Sorry." You smiled, *This choding..* You looked at Myungsoo, who evaded your eye contact.

 

He asked mentally, *That smile. That laugh. Everything is so familiar about her. That backview. Everything is so familiar about you, Saemi.* He grabbed onto his head, *Ouch* He looked at you, who was talking to Sungjong happily, *I think I know you, Yoon Sae Mi.*