Happy Moments Don't Last Long..?

Love At the Records' Store.

- SaeMi's POV -

"Yah, SaeMi-ah~" L.Joe called out to me who was walking out of the airport a little bit too fast. I turned around and looked at L.Joe who walked a little too slow, "Bwo? Oppa. We still have to get back to our apartment and I have to--"

"You'll have to buy your albums at the record store near our apartment. I know I know. You've been saying that since we got onto the plane back at Singapore." He sighed. I beamed, and gestured L.Joe to walk faster, "Since you know it now~ Walk faster..!!"

L.Joe was my classmate in school. We were both in middle school, or Secondary school(what they call it). Our parents were too busy to take care of us, as they were working at the largest companies. Our parents were friends as well.

Soon, both of us became really good friends and we often go to different countries because of our parents. We were as close as siblings. Our parents even got us a new apartment, so that L.Joe could take care of me as they were scared that I will get lost, due to my sense of direction.

-----------------------------

I threw my bag on the sofa once I reached the apartment. L.Joe scoffed, "Yah! Unpack it first. Go to your room and unpack it, or I won't allow you to buy your albums later!" I rolled my eyes a little, took my bag, and walked to my room. He sounds like an umma sometimes when he gets too naggy.

I unpacked my bag, arranged all my clothes nicely into the cupboard in my room. After that, I walked out and announced, "I, Yoon Sae Mi, had finished her task. May I go to the music store now?"

L.Joe chuckled, "Fine. Did you bring your handphone along with you? Because I can find you if you get lost." I retorted, "Yah! I won't get lost. I went there so many times and yeah, I brought my handphone along with me! So, can I get going now?"

L.Joe gave a nod, and I sped to the door, "Thanks Oppa! See you later!"

--------------------------------

I walked into the records' store and was finding the rack that sells INFINITE's album. I smiled and cheered, "Aha! Here it is! Come on~ Come on~ Which one do I not have it..."

Suddenly, someone appeared beside me without me noticing. It was a guy wearing a black hoodie, and a mask..? He asked, "Do you like INFINITE?"

I looked at that guy, and nodded. He don't look bad. Maybe he's sick, that's for the mask. He continued to ask, "Oh. Do you find them good?"

Well, I nodded again, but this time, I replied, "Yeah. Don't you find it so?" He gave a little nod and continued to searched in the rack.

He started to ask stuff again, "Who's your bias?" I stopped. My bias is L, but its kind of like a secret that only L.Joe and I know. I lied, "Everyone in INFINITE. I don't have a bias."

He answered, "Oh.." Was it me or was it that he sound disappointed? He looked around. I looked around with him too. I asked, "Are you looking for anybody?" He shook his head, "Nope. I just wanted to show you something since you were so calm." He removed his mask, and mmy mouth literally dropped onto the floor. Was this my bias and crush, Kim Myung Soo in front of my eyes?

He smiled a little, "Ssh. Don't tell anyone that its me okay. You're the first fangirl I trusted. Other fangirls go crazy when they see us."

I raised an eyebrow at my bias and whispered, "Ohh. Okay then, L." He gave me that eye smile again. He laughed, "Hmm. You're so calm. haha"

My heart was doing small flip-flops when he gave me his smile and when he said he trusted me.

I paid for my albums after that short talk to find L standing outside the store. He stretched his hand for something. He looked at me and back to his hand, "Give me your album."

I took out my album and allowed him to sign on it. He asked, "What's your name?" I replied, with my heart constantly doing mad flip flops, "Yoon Sae Mi."

He nodded and signed on the album. Before he walked away, he said, "Bye, SaeMi-ssi! I hope we can meet again, and I know we will." We separated ways, and I walked back home.

I felt really happy yet dejected. Happy moments don't live long.