Chap 18. Let It Go

Reputation [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sighed smacking your alarm, begrudgingly getting out of your bed to brush your teeth. You look towards Jennie, the girl still sleeping soundly. You knew you should head over to her room and wake her up but she made her choice and right now even the thought of her got you annoyed.

Entering the cold bathroom, your feet burned as the cold tile met your sole, moving to the small rug you head in front of the sink, you started brushing your teeth, eyebags dark while looking at your reflection.

Finishing up your morning routine, you moved to get dressed, stepping outside to your closet finally meeting her eyes.

You turned your head without a word, opening up your closet as a way to block her out of view.

You peeked behind after a few seconds, realizing she walked away, “Come on Y/N… this is what you want, she doesn’t want you, you shouldn’t want her…” Taking out your uniform, you close it before quickly getting dressed.

.

.

.

Getting out of your dad’s car, you move without a word leaving Jennie behind, your dad picking up the very obvious tension between the both of you, “Jennie?” “I said some things… she’s pissed.” “She’s more than pissed…” Jennie turned to your dad biting her lip, making him let out a sigh before he softly patted her head, “You’ll figure it out…”

Jennie nodded, the old man heading towards his office, the car beeping behind her bringing her back to earth, “Let’s get this over with.”

She stared at people passing by, each student moving away as she glared at them, she sat down at a table with a sigh, lowly greeting everyone as they let out a chorus of hello’s. “What’s up your today?” Glaring at Joy, Jennie couldn’t stop herself as she let out harsh words, “Unlike you I don’t always have a up my Sooyoung.”

Sooyoung’s playful smile dropped, replaced with furrowed brows as her lips set in a thin line, “Sorry people are willing to me, I guess they’re not into your personality.” Jennie’s jaw clenched, knowing she was completely in the wrong but that wouldn’t stop her, “People are willing to me, I just don’t give up easy.”

Joy’s glare hardened, an ominous feeling around the whole group before Jimin cut in, “Ok guys it’s the morning let’s all just calm down-” “No. I give up easy according to everyone. Maybe I should just become a e cause according to everyone, including my supposed bestfriend, that’s what I already am.” Jennie’s eyes softened, “Sooyoung I-” “You said what you said. Stick with your words.”

Quickly picking up her bag, Sooyoung walked away, Seulgi and Lisa quickly following her but not before Lisa turned to Jennie, “Fix your , don’t you dare talk to her like that.” Jennie walks away, turning to Yoongi and Jimin, both boys waiting for an explanation, “What?” “What the is wrong with you?” “I’m fine.” Yoongi’s face didn’t change, crossing his arms before fully turning his body to Jennie, leaning on one of the posts that held up the net to block the sun inbetween the different school blocks.

“I’m just pissed at someone.” “Is that someone Sooyoung?” “No…” “So you’re just a .” “Yoong-” “Jimin there’s literally no way you can defend her. You’re acting like a for no reason.” Jennie looked down, sighing before noddi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter