Massage (Seungwoo)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You looked up as Seungwoo walked into the room with a big sigh. He was holding on to his back and had a pained expression on his face. 

“What’s wrong?” You asked setting aside your laptop and sat up higher on the bed leaning against the headboard. Seungwoo started doing some stretches before answering to you. 

“My back hurts.” He winced again.

“Did you try to lift more weights that you could?” You asked him with a raised eyebrow. At his sheepish grin you knew the answer. “Oppa! You can’t do that!” You nagged.

“Well Sejun was betting that he could lift more than me. I had to show him didn’t i?” He said while flexing. 

You shook your head. Honestly boys were so ridiculous.Seungwoo winced again when he felt another strain hit him. “Babe, can you give me a massage?” Seungwoo pouted to you. 

“You’re such a baby.” His pout deepened even more. “Okay come on.” You patted the bed. He grinned and ed his shirt causing you to blush. 

Originally posted by seungwos

“We’ve been dating for a year and a half…and you still blush.” Seungwoo grinned. He pinched your cheeks and cooed at you. You glared while he continued on. 

“Han Seungwoo, if you don’t stop now, I’ll kick you.” Seungwoo stopped and kissed the cheeks he pinched making your face hot.

“So cute. And I’m your oppa, jagi.” He kissed your nose before lying down in the middle of the bed. 

“You’re so weird.” You smacked his back playfully before going to grab the medicated oil your mom sent over. 

“Ah! That hurt!” Seungwoo pouted at you with his face turned towards you. You laughed at him..honestly sometimes he could be so cute. 

Pouring the oil on his back, you started kneading his lower back. It was fine at first but Seungwoo kept groaning in pleasure causing your blush to deepen. 

“That feels so good.” He sighed. 

“Seriously though, you shouldn’t lift more than you can.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter