Clingy (Yohan)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Putting your books in your locker, you felt arms circling your waist and a head rest on your shoulder. A familiar smell surrounded you. 

“Hi Yohan.” You greeted with a smile as he kissed your cheek in greeting. You turned around and gave him a kiss on the lips. “You’re wearing your glasses today?” You pushed it up his nose for him. 

“Yeah was too lazy to put contacts in.” Yohan leaned down and nuzzled your nose. You laughed at his actions. He was so cute. 

“Ugh do you guys ever stop?” Looking up you came face to face with Hani’s disgusted expression. 

“Don’t be a hater Hani.” Yohan said gruffly. Here we go again. You wondered why the dynamic between these two ended up this way. They never did get along which irritated you. You’d really love for your best friend and boyfriend to be friends but somehow the two always butted heads.

“Oh I’m not. I just don’t like to see her getting frenched by you. Anyways can we please just go to class?” She looked at you and gestured with her arms. You nodded and was about to go with her but Yohan pulled you back into him. He leaned down and kissed you thoroughly as Hani groaned in the background. He gave her a look of triumph as she fake gagged. 

“Okay okay you two. Yohan go to your class, Hani come on.” You kissed Yohans cheek and wound your arm around Hani’s arm as you dragged her away from Yohan. 

“I can’t believe you became the one thing you used to hate and talk about!” Hani said annoyed.

“What do you mean?” You asked confused.

“Uh hello? We used to hate when couples packed on PDA in front of us. But now, you’re that couple! Just because you started dating Kim Yohan. So you’re a hypocrite.” Hani said.

“That’s mean! I’m not like those couples. They were disgusting! Yohan and I..we just…” 

“Ah ah ah. Don’t bull me alright. You’re that couple.Youve become that girl.” She said as you both sat down in the class. Your phone chimed and she raised an eyebrow before grabbing your phone and reading the message. “I rest my case.” She returned the phone to you while rolling her eyes.

“Yohan and I are normal! And I’ll prove it to you.” You crossed your arms and huffed. 

“Whatever. I’ll see it when I believe it.” Hani said in challenge. 

“Are you challenging me?” You asked.

“Yeah, I dare you not to show any PDA with Yohan.” 

“What’s in it for me?” 

“Well you wouldn’t be a hypocrite anymore.”

“Uh no, if I have to do this, you’re not getting away. You have to go on a date with Hangyul.” You smiled evilly. 

“NOOO.” Hani moaned. “Ugh fine! You couldn’t last anyway. Plus! You have to keep this a secret from Yohan. Cause if he knows about it, he’ll help you and that’s cheating.” 

“Fine you’re on.” Hani and you did your handshake. 

🐻🐻

While the both of you were waiting in the lunch line, you felt arms encircle your waist. 

“Hi baby.” Yohan greeted you. He leaned down to kiss you but you pulled yourself out of his grasp quickly. Yohan looked at you in confusion. 

“Hi!” You said super enthusiastically. “So what are you getting?” You said keeping Yohan at a distance. Hani had to smother her laughter at your actions. 

“Oh I’m thinking noodles.” He said. He tried to hold your hand but you started talking about classes expressively using your hands so he wouldn’t be able to hold them. You avoided him trying to kiss you or holding your hand the whole day. 

“Well that’s day 1 out.” Hani said. You smacked her arm. Day 2,3 and 4 repeated the same way as you dodged Yohans kisses and attempts to hold you in any way. It started making him very confused and annoyed every time it happened. It blew up when Hani joined your date that Saturday.

“Okay Y/N. What’s up?” He asked after he dragged you away from Hani. 

“Um nothing! What are you talking about? Come on let’s go back to Hani.” You attempted to walk back but Yohan grabbed your arm.

“Y/N…” He said in warning. “Do you think I’m stupid that I won’t realize something is up?” You knew Yohan was getting angry. You sighed in response.

“Hani said we do too much public displays of affection. And I used to hate seeing couples do that..so I’m such a hypocrite for doing it with you.” You said quickly. Yohan raised an eyebrow. 

“So you bring Hani…on our date because you think we do too much PDA?” Yohan scoffed. “That’s utter bull. Why the do you listen to Hani?”

“Yohan…” He stopped you. 

“You know what, great, let Hani join our date. It’s just great.” He said walking off towards where the bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter