Cast- Mini Eunsang one shot

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oh my god are you okay?” You were breathless as you checked Eunsang over. He had his arm in a cast and was sitting on the hospital bed rubbing his neck nervously as he looked at your face.

Originally posted by eunsanng

“What happened?” You asked looking around the room. Seungwoo who was sitting at the corner stood up and ruffled Eunsangs hair.

“Since Y/N is here, I’ll go sign you out okay bud?” He hugged you close to him. “Go easy on him okay?” He said before leaving the cubicle.

“You’re lucky Seungwoo Oppa was able to get you to the hospital you idiot!” You hissed at him. Eunsang laughed nervously. “Now what happened?” You sat down next to him on the hard bed.

“I was playing on the hoverboard.” He shrugged. Eunsang had been trying to balance when he lost his footing but ended up landing on his arm thus breaking it.

“Eunsang I told you not to! You can’t balance yourself!” You nagged as he shied away from you.

“I’m sorry but it looked so fun! I just wanted to play! Plus Seungwoo hyung makes it look so easy.” He pouted.

“You love to follow Seungwoo Oppa so much! And now you broke your arm!” You poked his sides.

“I’m sorry noona.” He pursed his lips. You groaned at his pouty face.

“Okay stop pouting.” You sighed and looked down at his casted arm. “Must have hurt.” You his bangs away from his face.

“They gave me painkillers.” He exclaimed happily. “I don’t feel anything.” He smiled widely.

“God I would be so much madder right now, if you weren’t so cute.” You squeezed his cheeks.

“Well well aren’t the two of you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter