When You're Sick (Seungwoo)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwoo woke up with a sigh as it was so hot. The air conditioning in the room was broken and the repairman could only make it tomorrow. He had worn a tank top to bed but decided to remove it cause he felt it sticking to his chest. He looked over to you sleeping cuddled with all the blankets covering you. He was confused as to why the heat wasn’t bothering you when you hated being hot the most. He smoothened out your bangs and noticed that you were sweating as well. Seungwoo carefully disentangled the blankets away from you when you groaned and grabbed the blankets back so that they covered your body. 

“Baby, you’re sweating.” He said softly as you opened one eye to stare at him. “Let’s just put the blankets away. The room is hot as hell right now.” He said pulling the blanket as you groaned again.

“It’s so cold though.” You replied to his confusion. Seungwoo put his forehead against yours and noticed why you were feeling cold. 

“You’re burning up.” Seungwoo said worriedly. He smoothed his hand down your face causing you to sigh in content. “I’m going to check if we have medicine.” Seungwoo got up and walked towards the drawers to check but he couldn’t find any. Cursing softly, he walked out of the room to the living area and frowned when he noticed Subin in his onesie playing games. “Why aren’t you asleep?” Seungwoo asked ruffling his hair. 

“Wasn’t sleepy. So I thought I’d play this game I’ve been putting off. Why are you awake?” Subin asked pausing his game.

“*You* is burning up. We don’t have any medicine in our room.” Seungwoo searched through the drawers in the kitchen but came up empty. 

“I think we used all of them when Seungsik hyung and Chan hyung got sick together. We haven’t stocked up.” Subin replied. “Is it really bad? Should I go buy some medicine?” Seungwoo looked at the clock and it showed that it was 1.30am. 

“Let me grab a shirt and sweatpants and I’ll go.” Seungwoo walked back to the room and noticed you sitting up in bed rubbing your eyes tiredly. 

“Where are you going?” You asked him hoarsely as he grabbed a shirt. Seungwoo came over and kneeled on the bed getting closer to you. He your face.

“I’m going to go get some medicine for you. We don’t have any in the house.Does your throat hurt as well?” You nodded as you grabbed his hand. 

“A bit but it’s fine, I’m sure I’ll sweat it out. It’s so late in the night.” You said trying to pull him back into bed.

“We don’t even have a thermometer to check. I’m worried it won’t break in the morning. It’s best to eat some medicine.” He rubbed your cheek before placing a soft peck on your lips. 

“Noo it’s dangerous to go alone at this late in the night.” You whined.

“Baby, I’m just going to the 24h pharmacy around the corner. Plus Subins awake and we’ll go together.”

“But still…” Seungwoo placed his finger on your lips shushing you. He kissed your forehead before tuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter