Fight-Part 1 (Seungwoo)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I clearly told you! I don’t like you hanging out with her!” You screamed at Seungwoo who was equally as angry. 

 

“She’s a friend! She’s known us for a long time! How can I suddenly stop being her friend? You being angry like this…doesn’t even make sense.” Seungwoo replied. 

 

Your fight about Hani had been going on since the first time you met her. The girl was the devil incarnate but none of the boys believed it.

 

“You always defend her. And it annoys the crap out of me. Do whatever you want then.” You sighed before going to the room and locking the door. Seungwoo angrily huffed but knew he needed to leave you alone. He grabbed his jacket and went to meet his friends. 

 

Chat thread

 

Seungwoo: I fought with *you*. Who wants to go for a drink? Only the off age ones.

 

Seungyoun: me! 

 

Seungsik: I’ll be there in a bit.

 

Byungchan: meeee! 

 

Everyone else: sorry hyung :( 

 

At the pub, Seungwoo sat with the only 3 who were free to come with him. 

 

“So why did you fight with noona?” Byungchan asked. 

 

“She’s angry that Hani is joining us this weekend.” Seungwoo said before taking a shot.

“Why?” 

“She just doesn’t like Hani. I don’t even know the exact reason.” Seungwoo shrugged. “I mean we’ve known her for a long time. She’s our friend. I don’t know why *you* got so angry.” Seungwoo took another shot in anger.

 

“To be honest Kira’s not that happy either.” Seungyoun replied with a shrug. “She just doesn’t like her.”

 

“That’s why! I don’t get it. I’m just annoyed that we fought.” Seungwoo sighed.

 

“I’m sure it’ll pass tomorrow.” Seungsik said.

 

But it didn’t. Somehow because the both of you worked, there wasn’t anytime to sit down and talk. You were still angry at him whereas he was more annoyed than anything. 

 

Then the morning of the getaway arrived and Seungwoo was driving you, Yohan and Dongpyo since the two were single whereas most of the others were bringing people. The car ride was pretty much silent.

 

Originally posted by yohanies

Originally posted by kimyohans

“Shall we listen to songs or play a game??” Dongpyo suggested cutely trying to diffuse the tension. 

 

“I can turn on the radio. Then you can sing dongpyo-ah. Yohan can rap.” Seungwoo said turning on the radio. 

 

You didn’t like being angry. Honestly you didn’t. But Hani had been hounding on Seungwoo ever since she came back. She makes it so obvious. To the guys, it’s nothing cause she’s just showing affection but to you it was so apparent. Girl was in love with Seungwoo….he just didn’t know it. You were sure everyone was annoyed a tad that you were bringing the mood down which made you want to cry angrily even more than you already did.

 

The 3 boys were trying to lighten the mood by singing and rapping which was honestly the cutest thing ever. Yohan and Dongpyo recently met Seungwoo but they became really close fast which was sweet. Seungwoo being the youngest in his family but the oldest here, he had loads of people who look up to him. 

You were sure you smiled many times cause they were just so adorable but Hani was always at the back of your mind causing your face to sour. 

Didnt help that she kept texting him throughout the drive. 

Once you arrived at the site, everyone was pretty much there. You saw Kira with the other significant others and beelined for her. 

 

“Hey!” Kira hugged you. “How was the drive?”

 

“Awkward.” You pouted slightly. “I’m such a for doing this but I don’t know how to apologize I guess.” 

 

“Honestly, it’s not your fault. I would be pissed off if a girl was moving in on Seungyoun! Ugh. At least she didn’t join you on the drive. Thank Yohan and Dongpyo for that.” 

 

“She was so annoying!” Hera, Sejuns girlfriend joined in. “The whole drive she was texting away. She kept being cutesy to Sejun and Subin. Honestly wanted to punch her in the face.” They all looked over to where Hani was draped over Seungwoo surrounded by the guys.

 

“Well I know who she was texting. Seungwoos’ phone kept chiming with texts from her.” 

 

“Well that’s just annoying.” Kira said angrily feeling bad for you. 

 

“Hey babe,here’s the keys.” Seungyoun passed around the keys they got. “Partners share a room, boys will share a room and Hani has hers. They’re all on the same floor.” 

 

All of them went up together. The boys were boisterous during the elevator ride planning what they were going to do. You walked up to the room you and Seungwoo would be in with him trailing behind you.

 

“Ah oppa! We’re right next to each other!” You heard Hani squeal to Seungwoo.

 

“I literally can’t catch a break.” You mumbled to yourself thinking no one could hear you but Seungwoo did. You walked in to the room and flopped on the bed closing your eyes.

 

“Guys, rest a bit and then change into swims

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter