Job (SEUNGWOO)

X1 Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwoo reached out to bring you closer to him but his hands were met with nothing but an empty space next to him. He opened one eye and saw that you were sitting at the computer typing away. 

“What are you doing way over there?” Seungwoo asked softly but since you were too into typing, you jumped when you heard his voice. Turning around, you smiled at him.

“Sorry, my boss just texted me and he wanted me to send over one of documents cause he lost it.” You pouted. 

“Your boss is an .” Seungwoo propped his head up on his hand as he looked at you. You let your gaze wander down his sheet clad body. You blushed as memories of what happened just a couple of hours ago invaded your thoughts. Seungwoo smiled when he noticed your blush, he could guess that you were thinking about what happened before the both of you woke up. “Come back to bed please.” Seungwoo pulled out his puppy dog eyes. You groaned. 

“Please don’t tempt me.” You blew a kiss at him and turned back to your work. Seungwoo smirked as he took that as a challenge. He grabbed his boxers off the floor and pulled them up. He walked over to you and grabbed the chair close by. He pulled it over behind you and leaned his head on your shoulder. “Seungwoo…” You said as he started kissing your neck. “I really do have to finish this.” You sighed as he kissed your cheek softly. 

“You know when you say these things I take it as a challenge.” Seungwoo smiled against your cheek. “Plus how long have I been saying that you should accept my job offer? This job where your boss doesn’t do his own job.. leave it. You deserve so much more.” He kissed your lips as he said each word.

“You’re only saying that cause we’re sleeping with each other.” You cocked an eyebrow at him as he looked at you. 

“Is that what you think? That I offered all the women I’ve been with a job in the company?” He tilted his head at you. 

Originally posted by sejunies

“I don’t know. We did meet as rivals.” You ruffled his hair.

“Ah I remember that meeting.” Seungwoo smirked. 

Flashback

“Y/N, I need us to nail this pitch okay?I worked too hard for this.” Your boss said in a bored tone as he looked at his phone. You bit your lip from making a snappy retort. Yeah sure he did so much work… if sleeping was the work he had to do. You were the one that did all the work! Sleepless nights, having to stay at the office while others went home to their families. Yeah he did so much work.. ing prick. “Ah that  is here?” You heard him grumble as he looked over to the entrance of the waiting room. You looked up and your breath caught. 

Originally posted by suengwoo

“Who’s that?” You found yourself asking as you looked at the man who was smiling at another one of the guys he came in with. Your boss had a look of distaste on his face.

“That’s Han Seungwoo. He’s the co-CEO of X1 Enterprise. Always stealing our pitches.” He groaned as he pulled out his phone and started typing fervently. “I didn’t know they’d be pitching today god dammit.” He suddenly stood up. “I’ll be back.” He walked out the door with his phone to his ear. You pulled your lip up in annoyance. You honestly needed a new job.

“And who are you?” You looked up as a deep voice greeted you. It was the guy from before, Han Seungwoo. 

“Um…I’m Y/N. I work with ST agency.” You said as he sat down next to you. 

“Ah…ST huh?” He said thoughtfully. 

“What?” You asked in response to his tone. 

“Nothing…just a company that’s been destroyed by the mediocre management is all.” 

“Excuse me?” You said slightly offended cause you worked there.

“Han Seungwoo, I see you met Y/N?” Your boss had come back and was standing in front of the both of you. Seungwoo stood up and greeted your boss. 

“Mr Koh. Yes I did have the pleasure of meeting Y/N.” He smiled at you. “I’m sure this pitch will become very interesting.” He smirked at Mr Koh who got red in the face. 

“Hyung, they are starting to bring everyone in.” One of the guys that came with Seungwoo said. Seungwoo nodded and looked towards Mr Koh. 

“Good luck Mr.Koh, may the best team win.” He smirked and before leaving, he winked at you. 

“I hate that man. Thinking he’s gods gift just because he’s young and handsome. Where are the rest of you. Look you all, if we don’t win…consider no bonuses for none of you.” He said a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter